Beowolf316 is offline New Member

Cool newbiee looking for some help

I am new to this page but not new to the world of bodybuiling and workout supplements and other stuff.....I have now been workinout for the past 4 years straight....For the past 4 years i have only muscle that that has caused me great troubles and thats my chest...i worked my chest out so much i have a hugh chest but i have man breasts that i cant seem to get rid of...i am lookin for any tips from anyone or anything that can help me tightin my chest up and ripp the rest of my body up....peace...
    Beowolf

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    This is a prob many of us have Bro. Yohimburn might help. Also whats you bf? I hear that they might go away when bf is lowered to around 10 or 12 %

super 88 is offline New Member
    I'm just throwing this out since you say you're not new to supplements,is there a lump behind your nipple?with people taking prohormones there are instances of gynomastia.

IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member
    Start a high protein diet with some cardio and you will cut! after 12 weeks try the yohimburn stuff if you need it.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Try to lower your bodyfat and see where that takes you.What is your diet like and your cardio?

Beowolf316 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys for the tips and info....i greatly aprecciate it...Billy Boy u asked about my diet.... well i would in the past 6 months my diet hass changed from...eatin smart to eatin smarter....now all i eat is tuna...chicken...protien shakes...and protien bars....i make sure the carbs are low as hell....i would sya my carb intake is about on a bad day maybe 35g.....and i also make sure that the fat intake is also very low....
    I workout 5 days a week....wit monday as chest and shoulders...tuesday wit bi's tri's and back.......wed as legs and cardio....thurs as chest and shoulders again...and friday as bi's tri's and back again....sat and sun mild cardio workouts.....
    Also where can i get some info on yohimburn.....i always like readin up on everything....

THANKS AGAIN GUYS AND I HOPE TO HEAR AGAIN WIT SOME MORE TIPS....

Thread Information