cam051 is offline New Member

diet & workout while on cutting cycle

I am on a cutting cycle consisting of 50mg winny EOD, clen , and cytomel . I am lifting 5 days a week and running 2-3 times a week early in the morning. The thing is i go to sleep after i run in the mornings will this have any effect on the running, will i slow down the procces of losing cal. because i go to sleep right after i run? As for dieting im eating 3-4 bowls of Special K w/ skim milk what do you guys think of that???

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    all you are eating is special k?

yea special K, and Smart Start, on weekends I go to subway everynow and then.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    yea special K, and Smart Start, on weekends I go to subway everynow and then.
    Bro you need to eat more then that. Your starving yourself!

M

F**king A I am! im trying to cut up and lose fat. SO any suggestions? Im 5'11 198

hewy is offline Junior Member
    throw in grilled chicken, i just bought some eas advantage carb soultions drinks, they arent bad 15g protein and 2g carbs,

coroner is offline Junior Member
    Holy ****! THATS ALL YOU ARE EATING? I don't care how much AAS you take your gonna lose muscle mass, and lots of it.

FIgure out your daily required caloric intake (you can do this at lots of web sites, I think Gold's gym site has a good one) and subtract off 500 calories. With the drugs and cardio/lifting that you are doing that should be more than sufficient.

Stay awake after you run, unless it's unavoidable (ie night shift or something). If you really want to cut faster then switch the lifting and cardio around: lift 2-3 times a week and run 5-6 times a week.

And for god sakes brother, eat food. You're making me hungry just thinking about it. Sheesh!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    HOLY CRAP!!

when your wanna cut down just eat healthy!!!!
    that doesnt mean starving yourself these days!!

eat lots of chicken, veggies, rice and skimmed milk!

just keep away from junk food and go for quality carbs!
    just dont overload on them

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    Bro! listen to tha fellas. Just remember if you don't feed your body properly. It will feed itself, ex. eating muscle. Get plenty of protein. Last time I checked special K couldnt hold up to a big juicy grilled chicken breast. Keep eating all that Special K and you are gonna end up looking like Ally Mcbeal

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Man, no flam bro but whoever told you to eat 4 meals of special K a day, is an idiot. first of all special K isnt that great for you anyways regardless of what they say. if ya wanna loose weight, up your protein intake to at least 250-300 gm's of preotien a day keep carbs at a minimal. start eating 5 times a day spread out every3 hours. and make sure u thorw that piece if junk special k in the garbage

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    cereal is the worst kind of nutrition out there. sure i could live on it forever because it tastes good. hmm golden grahams but no proteins and no important amino acids.

Thread Information