pumpDk17 is offline New Member

Question Help with first cycle

hey I am a guy who has been training for 2 years, I am 18 years old my body fat is 10% and I am 5'9 tall and my weight is 154..
    I would like to gain some muscle and strenght before the summer, i would be happy if i could gain about 20 lbs....
    I was thinking about a Deca cycle... And please dont try to scare me from doing juice it will probably not work.. The best you can do is to help me to get the my first cycle right!!

Thankz!!

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    the best I can do is not bother, as Iam getting bored of writing the same shit, do a search your find lots of reasons why you aer too young, but as you said Im not gonna put you off but AT LEAST do some reseach, cos you may come up with a half decent cycle.

SamFussell is offline New Member
    I was thinking about a Deca cycle... And please dont try to scare me from doing juice it will probably not work.. The best you can do is to help me to get the my first cycle right!!

LMAO! jez bro you have lots to do before you need gear......154lbs, "I want 20LBS" I want I want lol.....

anyone got any majic pills

jersey juice is offline Member
    OK sparing you with the your too young speech...cause your gonna do it anyway. DON'T DO DECA ONLY!!! Unless you can't get laid to save your soul then you have nothing to worry about, but you don't want a wet noodle in the middle of a F session..embarrassing especially if your girl don't know what your doing. Deca is great with test...500 test (sust, enan, cyp whatever) 400 deca 10 weeks, high protein, lots of hard training, rest & do your shot Tues & Sat, mix the deca with the test so it won't sting, massage the area to get it in the muscle & then go hump your girl cause your so happy...Peace!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    if your going to do it know matter what. go with what JJ said.

but I'd really think this through

Thread Information