Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

aight guys I need some help now!

Okay for first time, I need some advice on a good cutting cycle. I am about to get some new gear in and got a good variety of stuff I can get from my guy. I just got over a nasty case of Broncitious, therefore I managed to gain weight in my month sick. Now that I am better, I would like to get on a good cutting cycle, and then after that, bulk up with some deca /Dbol /Test.
    The reason I need some help, is I have never went on a good cutting cycle, I was thinking some Winny, T3 and maybe some Clembuterol. What do you guys think? And how long should I run the cycle, how many times a day etc.
    I am 185 5'9", about 13% BF would like to get back down to 10 to 7% BF. I will probally be ordering some Winny Tabs, and some Clem, but what do you guys think about T3? I am not to familiar with it. I heard it was good for cutting, did I hear wrong?
    After my cutting cycle, I am planning on some deca/Dbol, but I want to get my BF down before I start bulking. Could someone suggest something to get my BF down?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    You can go old school and just use Clen /ECA to get the bf% down.

But doing a cutting cycle will allow you to gain muscle mass, while you shed excess body fat. . .so it is really up to you.

If you were to do a cutting cycle. It would look something like this.

Wk 1-10: EQ 400mg
    Wk 6-12: Winny 50mg ed
    Clen 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off (ECA)
    Have nolva although I know you won't need it.
    Clomid starts 2 days after last dose of winny.
    Milk Thistle @ 800mg-1G a day. (Start 1 week before Winny, and Continue 1 week after)

With training, cardio, and rest all in check. . .there is nothing holding you back this cycle.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro
    make sure you run an androgen with your t-3, as it causes loss of muscle mass if you dont.
    im not sure how that works( the non-synergy, if you will), but you wont be happy if you dont. you will still lose bf, but muscle mass as well.

peace bb79

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i agree with the guys above. eq and winny. and you gotta have a little test in there, especially if you use t3. i would personally not use the t3 unless all else fails.

Thanks Papa, I was going to just PM you, I know you da man when it comes to gear, but thanks for the advice. YOu think I need Clomid after a cycle of Winny? I was going to get some anyway, cause after my cutting cycle i was going to start with some dbol /deca cycle maybe some test, in that case, I will need some. But I will buy some xtra, just in case. thanks to all the other bros who put their input, I will take your advice about t3 Kev, I never have used t 3 just heard good things about it, but didn't know I would loose muscle mass on it. Thanks again bros..

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    BIGKEV,

WHY DO YOU NOT LIKE T3? JUST CURIOUS!! I HEARD SOME PROS TAKE IT ALOT!!

Well I am going to give it a go, just to see what it will do for me.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    All sounds so good! Good luck bro.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Wish that I were big enough to have to worry about getting cuts!

Thread Information