Thread: just a thought

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre

just a thought

Ya know....people say taking orals alone is useless pretty much because you will lose u gain. They recommend stacking with an injectable such as test. Well some studies and experiences also show most if not all gains are lost with injectables also...unless...you throw clomid in the picture. So, couldnt u expect to keep gains well with an oral OR an injectable alone, as long as you used clomid post cycle?

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    I think they say taking orals alone is bad because you shouldnt take it for 70 to 84 days like an injectable. I would like to see the studies though.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Orals are harsh and you do not loose gains with all orals, How about winny and anavar .
    Nautica

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    anyone really know the answer?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I'm guessing that doing either orals or injectables, if done properly, you could maintain quite a bit of it. But, from what I've read, it main issue here is that it's really toxic for the liver, and just overall bad for the body. I mean, if you were to go on DBol , at 50mg/day for 4 weeks, and then take Winny from Weeks 4-10, then it's like pounding your liver with a hammer!!! You only have one liver, and you don't want to fuck it up!!!

Why not injectables, what's wrong with those??? I generally feared the whole needle/injecting thing, but I'm over it now. My mouth practically waters, when I think about how my first cycle will be like, and how I will be injecting

Terinox

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    I know oral d-bol for 8 weeks works for me just keep mg's below 40

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    all effective orals are 17aa. try doing an oral alone cycle and you will end up with a screwed up liver. you get alot of water with dbol and a50, which are probably the most commom of all orals, are at least the most popular. so the questions that are about oral only cycles usually revolve around the 2. and when you stop dbol or a50, and thats all you are on, you will lose what you gained. winny and anavar are both 17aa. not to mention they would cost you an arm and a leg(lots of money) if you ran enough to be as effective as say, test or deca and winny. if needles are a problem, then you are in the wrong section of this sport.
    Last edited by bigkev; 02-04-2002 at 07:15 PM.

Mike Guest
    BK is right - orals are fine but they are recommended to stack with injectibles for one simple reason......risk reward ratio. You stand to gain very little with orals - the more you want to gain the more you have to take - and the more you take the worse off you are hepatically. Also - the way you combine drugs and how effective ti will be will have a lot to do with the half lives of the different drugs and knowing how to match these up for maximum benefits. The safest and most efficient way of doing this is combining long esters like inj. test etc and short (like etc etc)

Yes you may gain a little bit but to try to gain as much as most would like with orals alone is silly and dangerous - injectables however are much easier to make real gains without orals then the other way around

Thread Information