Thread: GHB Detection

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member

GHB Detection

how long is GHB in your system for??? i wouldnt take it everyday, but in moderation how long is it in for???

ptbyjason Guest
    I believe I read just yesterday (in muscular developmemt) that it is only 12 hours, which is why it makes it almost impossible to drug test for.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    My question is: Is it even on the list of substance to be tested for. IF so what would it show up as???

Nautica

ptbyjason Guest
    It's not, it just means that they know people use it and they were wondering if it was worth trying to test for. At least that was the opinion I got from the article. But currently they don't test for it as far as I know.

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    so they probably wouldnt test for in NCAA? and if its only 12 hours how can they catch you unless you take it the night before you get tested, right?

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    well it is 8-12 hours... but currently the dea is having a hard time getting cases through, yuou ask why...
    even if you take it every day with Bromocriptin which will keep it from converting to prolactin your system is so naturally saturated with it that the "beond a shadow of a doubt" is going to cause problems...

this is how you would get burnt, like a tottal idiot take it right before you get in the car to take a drive and you are clearly in the DUI plank or the test is conducted at that time and you are SOL....

Thread Information