Thread: a sad sad day

Cynical is offline Associate Member

a sad sad day

i shot my last shot 2 days ago, just sunk in i wont be hittin the needle anymore, haha i rember the first inject, i didnt think i could keep doing it, now i want it back more then ever, and i dont wanna loose my sex drive as spring break is commin up, o well comes with the territory, and i look forward to my next

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Wow, no replies???

Bro, we feel for ya. Most of us have been there. But it seriously is not that bad. I was only slightly "off" for a few days. . .and then I was back at full force. . .infact I had a better sex drive when I came off, then when I was on. Figure that one out.

You'll be fine, make sure to do your clomid, and sport that newly attained muscle spring break. . .flaunt that shit like crazy, you earned it. What did you take, and what were the results?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been off my first for a few weeks and I haven't notice a lack of sex drive. I notice a sadness a desire to start a new one. I miss the pumps . Its kinda depressing. I can only imagine that its gets worse every cycle (god I hope not )

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    yep, we all have that problem at one point or another bro! keep eating and training and it will pass. we are in mourning with you...(now we can plan your next cycle!)

Thread Information