J-Bud is offline Associate Member

Cool Wanted to say hello--starting for the first time on Sun.

Hello all, just wanted to say hello and that I have learned alot in the past day reading all the stuff posted here. I'm going to start a 10 week cycle consisting of only test 200 (although 2CCs or 400MG) once per week. I am really interested in the Clomid stuff I have read about. How much of a difference does it make with acne during cycle and how much does it help after?

Thanks again guys

J

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome bro. You're gonna love it here. Everyone here is willing to help as long as you're willing to read and learn. Sometimes it takes somewhat of a novice to spot another one (no flame) but I was in your shoes a couple months ago asking about that "clomid stuff." I put my cycle off a couple months and it was the best decision I've ever made. I think maybe you should consider doing the same. I've been on the board for a few months now and Just Started My Cycle Yesterday. There's a lot more you can learn to make your cycle killer. Slow down, stop by everyday, read educational threads, ask questions, and in a month or two, you'll realy be ready to go.

ptbyjason Guest
    welcome the the board bro. JP1570 said it best so I won't repeat it. Good advice bro

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome bro. Glad to have you.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome J-Bud.

Thanks for the welcome guys, again great site here with lots of great info. As for waiting it out... Heh honestly I have put this off or thought about doing it for years now, but finally I decided that 160lbs and 6' tall just don't go together. I'm not looking for 250lbs (yet) but about 200 or so might make me happy. I'll give it a few days, read all I can on here and go from there.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR bro.
    You waited this long just wait a little longer and do it right. I think there might be a few thing you'll wanna ad. While 2ccs of t200 will give you some gains, ad some eq and dbol . Put some clomid at the end and have some nolva just in case and you might not quit hit that 200lb mark but you'll be a lot closer. Also you'll wanna learn what sides you'll have to combat and how to fight them. Be safe bro learn all you can.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome. Check out the clomid thread on the educational threads forum.

No clomid = No cycle
    No anti-e = No cycle

x_zone2 is offline New Member

Talking welcome

Welcome to the board bro.....read up and GROW!!!!!!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    you said you have been waiting for a very long time to start bro, well then a few more weeks should be a breeze! give it one more week at least bro, read, ask questions when you need to, and you will really be ready to go ahead with the cycle. clomid is a major part of any cycle, gotta have it. and what about anti- e's? dont want boobs, thats for sure! give it a week bro, do it for ole big kev. and i guarantee you, you wont be sorry!

now that i am off of my soap box, welcome to ar!!!

Ironweb is offline Member
    Welcome you have come to the right place to learn.

Heh ok how can I not listen to guys that have been in my shoes. I can wait another week to not have man boobys I'm sure=). Thanks again guys now it time for bed

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Good call....please before you start make SURE you have clomid as well as an anti-estrogen (nolvadex or better yet arimidex or liquidex).

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard bro!

Thread Information