Thread: Legs Legs Legs

Compaq is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Legs Legs Legs

Hi, Everytime I go to the gym I notice the bench machines are always taken. I turn around and notice the curl bars are taken, I turn the other way the tricep machines are taken, I look up and I notice G, This gym is extremely packed, there is only ONE Squat rack in this entire gym and I never have to wait to do legs. HAHA.

Reading this little paragraph that I wrote adn your one of those guys that always forget about legs and look like a light bulb, Please find yourself a new site because the guys in this site dont play games and are very serious.

Sorry I just had to bring this up because It pissis me off. Thankyou

choice is offline Junior Member
    I agree to a point, legs are very important. However, I at times look somewhat like a light bulb, but it's because of genetics. I have legs like a girl, but with extreme definition. You would see me, guess that I have never done legs in my life, until you see me rep out presses with 1100 lbs. There's more than meets the eye

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i have the same situation in my gym. i never have had to wait to do squats

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I have just the oppisite prob. My gym is usally very slow. only about four people in it. I like to work out with more people. The grunts, and banging of plates and a good radio station cranking. All the noise gets me more pumped up and keeps my workout flowing better.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Originally posted by dane26
    i have the same situation in my gym. i never have had to wait to do squats

I think that's thr truest statement of most gyms in this country. I never "forget" to do squats, helps keep the mass on!

Thread Information