Thread: Deca Or Test?

Julio2254 is offline New Member

Deca Or Test?

Ok , iwas pretty much set on a cycle of deca (300mg/week for 8wks) and primo (100mg/week for 8wks). my main concern from the get go was side effects specially aromatization.
    here's the thing i cant get a concrete answer on what is a better base deca or test. I know that there's gonna be some disagreing so lets hear some good reasons.

jersey juice is offline Member
    IMO I would hit deca AND test!!! 500 test, 400 deca, will yield you some awesome results! Personnally I feel you will be shorting yourself using only 1, give it a try, you'll love it!

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    If I could use only one....deca OR test.........I would choose test anyday.

flex321 is offline Member
    TEST!

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    if its deca or test, then test why? deca converts to progestrone mostly and ru-486 is not only hard to get/expensive/ and I've only ran it once.... so basically it will be harder to control especially if you are worried about gyno... on the other hand @ 300 mg week UNLESS you are apt to ge progestrone gyno you shouldnt have a conversion problem...

the only other reason why I will never include deca again is HPTA recovery.....

1) with test you can start a cycle and end it with a short acting (susp, prop) and after 3 days of your susp shot you are ready for recovery
    2) deca plain and simple will supress longer even if its nand phel which has a half life thats 50% shorter than deconate....

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    go with the test....but use both if you can

Well whats the deal with side effects and aromatization with test, i do want good size but im mostly interested in good LEAN mass gains along with some enhancement athletically.
    thx for the quick responses

jersey juice is offline Member
    OK, to combat aromatization #1 winny helps with progest by figting for the receptor, #2 nolva or even better liquidex combats test aromatizing, I use fina, deca and EQ, but always run winny to combat the progest conversion.

Ok i know that with deca you can get gyno from progest conversion.If winny may help prevent that and i wanted to add it to my cycle for this purpose what would be the least i could take and how often for it to be effective as a progest receptor blocker.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    test. But I would use both together

Nautica

Do you guys know if there are any relations between Progesterone conversion from deca and stunt of growth. Will it cause a premature close of the growth plates.

large is offline New Member
    with tes. your ability to keep the gains after you get off are on a scale 1-10 are from a 1-5 it depends on what kinda tes you are taking and for the deca a 8 on the scale 1-10 so deca is alot better.

There is NO scientific proof that winny will prevent gyno from progesterone, if you find it I would love to see it.

Arimidex , nolvadex , clomid will do nothing to help you if you are prone to gyno from progesterone.

the only reason gains are thought to be kept more from deca is b/c it stays in your system longer thus the effect lasts longer causing you to lose less over an equal amount of time off a faster acting drug.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    test, if you can only ever pic one always run a good base of test, doesn't really matter with ester you pick. Looks or ask any of the top guys they will usually tell you the same, test, test, test and more test is best for overall gains.

large is offline New Member
    Thanks kyzer,, I learn something new ever day. I never looked at it that way deca can stay in the body up to a year. Im 30 and weight is 160 I have been working out for 2 years and my weight has went up from 130 pounds but I'm stuck on 160 and cant gain no matter what I do. What single type of juice should I take.. You think sten is good it has 3 different types of tes in it.. Never done anything before

Start a new thread bro, give some stats/exp and there are plenty of ppl here that will help you out.

Originally posted by large
    Thanks kyzer,, I learn something new ever day. I never looked at it that way deca can stay in the body up to a year. Im 30 and weight is 160 I have been working out for 2 years and my weight has went up from 130 pounds but I'm stuck on 160 and cant gain no matter what I do. What single type of juice should I take.. You think sten is good it has 3 different types of tes in it.. Never done anything before

Thread Information