Methuselah is offline Member

Question What are the effects of alcohol while on a cycle?

I read a post on Alcohol vs. GHB vs. Pot.

What are the effects of alchohol while on a cycle?

Are a few beers going to hurt me?

What will happen or not happen?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    It is really uncertain. Although it is STONGLY AND HIGHLY reccommended that you do NOT drink during a cycle as AAS puts enough stress on your whole body, not just your liver and kidneys. A few beers is not going to kill you, although it is not going to help at all in attaining the physique you want. Never tried G so can not comment on that. Pot is OK, in moderation.

Bro, if you are serious enough to take AAS, I dont know why you would risk f*cking it up over getting a "high" or "buzz". Grow big bro.

MONKEYNUTTZ is offline Junior Member
    What is ghb????

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    This is bigkev's reply to what ghb is. Just replace "X" with GHB and you'll be set.

(Post #15)

X is this,X is that,X is wonderful. come on guys. the people who think x is the best thing since sliced bread are the people who are new to it, or the people who are disguising their misery by defending its source. x is great, until you come to your senses one morning, 8 months later, and wonder how your life and your body got so f*cked up. there is nothing glamorous about x. and there definately is nothing positive about it in relation to bodybuilding.

-bigkev

-----
    Bexome wrote the following about G:

(Post #4)

Effects: Intoxication, increased energy, happiness, talking, desire to socialize, feeling affectionate and playful, mild disinhibition, sensuality, enhanced sexual experience, muscle relaxation, loss of coordination due to loss of muscle tone, possible nausea, difficulty concentrating, loss of gag reflex.

Many people have bad reactions. These can include nausea, headaches, drowsiness, dizziness, amnesia, vomiting, loss of muscle control, respiratory problems, loss of consciousness, being conscious but unable to move, and death- Especially when combined with alcohol or other drugs.

Effects of large doses: Disinhibition, sedation, desire to sleep, rambling incoherent speech, giddiness, silliness, difficulty thinking, slurred speech, passing out, and death. Here's one scenario:
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 02-05-2002 at 07:11 PM.

I've known 2 people to use X, they were much younger than me. 50% of them are dead.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    what 50% of 2 are dead?give me a break ,i know at least 100 people that do e like crazy and fo years ,and every single person is ok,now the shit thats not mdma and is cut with a whole lot of other dirty shit have a chemical reaction with mdma and that causes some peple to go the hospital,due to dehidration or so ,u should stop watching inside edition or 20/20 ,and actualy look into it.it was used for depression and a marriage counseling drug .and yes alc. will hurt u on a cycle u would be better off doing a pill ,then dring 5-6 beers to get a buzz.

Originally posted by big N
    what 50% of 2 are dead?give me a break ,i know at least 100 people that do e like crazy and fo years ,and every single person is ok,now the shit thats not mdma and is cut with a whole lot of other dirty shit have a chemical reaction with mdma and that causes some peple to go the hospital,due to dehidration or so ,u should stop watching inside edition or 20/20 ,and actualy look into it.it was used for depression and a marriage counseling drug .and yes alc. will hurt u on a cycle u would be better off doing a pill ,then dring 5-6 beers to get a buzz.
    Believe what you want. I don't watch 20/20. Bye the way, they also used to treat epilepsy with Heroin.

However, this is not the point of my thread.

Thank you for the info on alcohol. I'm still trying to find out why it's bad, how bad it is, and what the negative effects are.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's bad because it puts stress on your liver, flushes out your system of vitimins and protien, it's empty calories and carbs, ect... If you are a big drinker (everyday), don't do steriods . Have a drink or three one night a weekend and you'll be fine.

Originally posted by arthurb999
    It's bad because it puts stress on your liver, flushes out your system of vitimins and protien, it's empty calories and carbs, ect... If you are a big drinker (everyday), don't do steriods. Have a drink or three one night a weekend and you'll be fine.
    Thanks bro, that's exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate it. Certainly not a heavey drinker. I was concerned about Saturday nights.

coroner is offline Junior Member
    Alcohol (in sufficient quantity) is bad because it affects the production of IGF-1. It also dehydrates your body, another bad thing to have happen.

Drinking a single glass of wine with dinner on friday night isn't going to kill you or hurt your gains. Just don't go nuts.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont mean to flame or nothing ,but u know AS can have negative effects on the liver,and so can alcahol,sooo...um thats common sence,dont combine the two.its like stacking halo and drol together, a no no.

hoopty is offline New Member
    ive never had experience with real ghb but i have with verve. its similar to but mixes with chemicals in your body and creates ghb. the easiest way to describe it is you feel like you just bonged a sixer. Ive seen people take 2 much and pass out for hours and hours and wont wake up for anything. It also is very, very addicting. I had a friend who would have cold chills and literally sweat for weeks after they took it off the market. the funny thing is, it was supposed to be for workin out. take a lil bit before bed and it was supposed to put in your deepest stage of sleep faster and in turn help healing. i dont know of anyone who took it for that reason only. IMO its bad stuff from what ive seen.

Thread Information