xman is offline Junior Member

2 packages siezed form **, what should I expect?

This is probably the 10th time i have ordered from him. I ordered a couple of jugs about 2 weeks ago. The first package he sent I think got snagged in China. It didn't even show up on DHL's web site. So he sent a second one. I just called DHL yesterday and they said it had cleared customs and would be here today. Then I called today, and now they say they sent it to a lab to be tested. What do you think will happen? Should I be worried? I had it sent to my house, but did not use my name.

flex321 is offline Member
    Well I would be shitting in my pants! thats just me. If it does come leave it on the steps for like 2 days in case the do a controled del;ivery. if that doesnt happen expect a customs letter. good luck.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bro if they sent it to a lab your not gonna get it back.
    Sorry bout the loss.

M

viper is offline Member
    the best word i can tell you until to heat dies down is "DOMESTIC"......
    it may cost a little more......but then maybe not,think how much you lost with this order....

G-S Guest
    One thing I don't understand, is how exactly does customs know what is IN the package? Or do they open so many for inspection? How are **'s gear getting picked so often? Doesn't he change shipping style or anything?

Nico Cujo is offline New Member
    Last edited by Nico Cujo; 11-13-2007 at 09:58 AM. Reason: ......

orals are ok

I have recieved orals from him just fine, actually 3 days ago, but the inj. are getting snagged

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Like everyone else says, if it's gonna be tested, then they will definetly confisgate (sp?) it. However, if they actually waste time and try to bust you, I read a while ago a real good thing to do is when you get the package, leave it on your counter unoppened with the words "Does Not Live Here" written on it. That way, you could just say it's not yours.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Nico Cujo
    [BI've been waiting for a domestic pack 10 weeks. Keep getting the run around. How's that for going domestic?[/B]
    Sounds like you dealt with a domestic scammer. Anything over 2 weeks and I'd give up. I actually get worried after 4 days.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, they can't pull a controlled deliv on you. It wouldn't even work. You know it's been sent to get tested. You know you are not getting it back. They will just test it, see that is contains "juice". . .then send you a letter saying "we have your juice come get it, we double dare ya".

Simply shred that mother fucker and throw it in the fire pit. You never got it.

You are fine, just make sure house is clean and you're cake playa.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by Gettin Stupid
    One thing I don't understand, is how exactly does customs know what is IN the package? Or do they open so many for inspection? How are **'s gear getting picked so often? Doesn't he change shipping style or anything?
    bump

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Because ppl talk so damn openly about his biz, you don't think feds are on any of the boards reading some of this stuff????

Originally posted by Gettin Stupid

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by kizer_soce
    Because ppl talk so damn openly about his biz, you don't think feds are on any of the boards reading some of this stuff????

No shizzle my nizzle, people really need to pipe the f$@k down about not just his biz but everybodies biz.

Socio is offline Associate Member
    all packages get sent through a x-ray type machine (u know the ones at the airport) now im not sure if ALL packages sent thru there but the ones that get picked up obviously go through there and then get caught

search?

There is no way they can come and surch a house just because something was grabbed at customs, is there? Nothing has been delivered or even a notice yet.

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    Well it's good you didnt use your name if the letter comes in I'd just call and be like look i'm sorry but nobody by that name lives here. Then they cant do you nothin. Same thing happened to me and they said ok dont worry about it then.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well bros, that sounds like tough luck. I had a good source down in Mexico, but refused to use them because all of the shipping BS goin on. Instead I risked paying higher prices getting my stuff domestic, and got it fine. If your dealer is shipping to you with a signature, I would be worried anyways. I wouldn't think any dealer would use a perferred carrier that required a signature. Anyways, I am sure customs scan using X ray technology, I am not sure how to get around those things, but if I were a custom agent, I would be suspicious of vials over boxes. I would say stay clean for a while, do like someone here said, put on this package "there is no such person at this address" or something like that. That way you can always deny it.

fnheadcase is offline New Member
    what about this, I ordered some gh from him about 5 months ago, it was seized, opened, and inspected by the dept. of agriculture! I got it 2 months later, one vial had been opened? I dont know whether they ran it through radiation or something to kill everything in it, or if his gh is bogus, or if since it was gh, they let it through? What do you guys think?

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    if the vile was opend! do not use it at all! thatrs would be plin stupidity!!!! think of al the infections you could get if it was contaminated somehow. Never use it if it has already been opened!!

Thread Information