VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member

Equipoise and Endurance

I have been real hesitant as to posting a question just because I didn't want to ask something that someone else already did, but I think this is a new one.
    My goal is unlike that of most people here. I want to be fast. 3 miles in 23 minutes at the most fast. Right now I am at about 26 minutes and I'm dizzy when I finish. When I finish my run I've got nothing left. I need to be faster.
    I can get my hands on some Equipoise . So anotherwords, I can do a cycle. My question is, will it help? Will Equipoise increase my endurence and make me faster? From what I've read and heard, Winstrol will do that, but I can't get it. Stacking the two is a runners best friend, but that is not an option.
    Last edited by VEGETA990; 02-05-2002 at 06:25 PM.

potent is offline Junior Member
    i am a swimmer and eq has definitely helped my endurance. it seems like i can't peak endurance wise. its alot of help.

viper is offline Member
    eq is a good choice.....adding some test like prop would also make a great improvment...they will improve muscle strength and increase rbc production, which means you will be faster and have more endurance with the right training.....
    why cant you get the winny.....

MONKEYNUTTZ is offline Junior Member
    I get some winny, isn't that what ben johnson was suspended
    for???

Winny is out, it would take me several months to get that and I need to be fast soon. Don't know why, thats just what I'm told.

viper is offline Member
    if all you can get is the eq....fine, not going to push for other items.......it will improve your performance.....

G-S Guest
    I'd say training on your own would be fine. Dude, 26 mins in 3 miles is actually slow, unless you are a very big guy.

Bootcamp days, I could hit 3 miles in 18 mins.

I know, 24 minutes is the absolute slowest I can be, thats why 23 and over is unacceptable. I tell you what though, I'm busting my ass and progress is slow. I eat a good diet, train hard, and sleep good. I want 3 miles in 18 minutes, but I'm trying to be realistic (for me anyway).

Thread Information