Thread: Painful

flex321 is offline Member

Painful

I have just finished 3 weeks ago a cycle of 6 weeks sust,5 wks debol and ended with 2 weeks clen . Now before even starting the cycle I had a pain in my arms between my wrist and elbow that felt just like shine splints in my arms and now I have shine splints in my legs also. I thought maybe the shines from the dbol but I had the arm problem before I even started my cycle. Is there anything I can take or look out for in a cycle to avoid making this worst. and is there something I can take to help this, when I run afterwards its hard for me to even walk its so painful. I feels like my calfs are so pumped that its ripping my muscle from my bones! OUCH!

viper is offline Member
    i have the same problem my friend....my calfs are rather large with good definition (been accused of implants)....i cant find anything that actually works for shin splints....i've gone to orthopaedic guys and even had my walking evaluated to see if that was putting undue stress on my shin...NOTHING...hope someone gives you the magic answer, cause i want it too....i control it by not running or walking on a flat surface to long.....

as far as the arm pain....how often do you turn your wrist when working your arms...that will put alot of strain on your forearms....i know it helps with the peak of the bicep, but if your in to much pain, you will not get a good workout anyhow....

bravo11p is offline Associate Member
    One somewhat effective though expensive way to combat shin splints other than the usual stretching and icing are cork shoe inserts that can be obtained through your local Podiatrist. Be advised that the week following initial use of them is quite painful. It's your foot and legs getting used to wearing them. I had the same problem early on in the Army but had the inserts made and have never had a reoccurence of shin splints again. As for the arms.... Extended stretching, thats all I can really think of. I almost always spend a good ten minutes stretching each body part before workouts. Hope this helps bro.

flex321 is offline Member
    thanks for the advice, maybe something will help. I was hopeing it would just go away soon, its extremely painful.

Thread Information