HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD YOU SAY ARE DOING IT WRONG??

VETS AND EXPERIENCED USERS...NOW THAT I'M KINDA IN THE KNOWN ABOUT AAS IT MAKES ME THINK BACK TO ALL THE YRS I SEEN GUYS BLOW UP IN THE GYM IN A FEW MONTHS THEN LOSE EVERYTHING BY YRS END AND HAVE ALL THE ACNE ON THEIR SHOULDERS OR YOU DONT SEE SOMEONE FOR LIKE 6-8 MONTHS AND THEY COME BACK SMALL... SO WITH ALL THE MISGUIDED INFORMATION ABOUT STEROIDS FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND MEDIA THE PEOPLE THAT USE INCLUDING ADULTS, TEENAGERS AND WOMEN WHO DONT HAVE ACCESS TO INFORMATION ON THE WEB,AND EVEN SITES THAT GIVE OUT THE WRONG INFORMATION SAY OUT OF 10,000 PEOPLE USING WHAT WOULD YOU SAY THE PERCENTAGE IS FOR PEOPLE DOING IT WRONG???
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 02-05-2002 at 07:23 PM.

G-S Guest
    If the caps lock button wasn't on, I might be able to give you a guess...but since my eyes can't take the caps, I'll pass.

Lose the caps bro.

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Gettin Stupid
    If the caps lock button wasn't on, I might be able to give you a guess...but since my eyes can't take the caps, I'll pass.

Lose the caps bro.
    WHAT THE HELL KIND OF STUPID RESPONCE WAS THAT. ID HAVE TO SAY HALF.AND I CANT NAME 1 RIGHT NOW

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    I WOULD GO WITH 40%
    I THOUGHT BIGGER LETTERS MAKE IT EASY TO READ
    Last edited by RageControl; 02-05-2002 at 07:59 PM.

potent is offline Junior Member
    those who use AS without first consulting anabolicreview.com

hewy is offline Junior Member
    i know that most people that ive talked to dont know what clomid is

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Most of the people I know only have read the risk factors on AAS and which one's have the greatest risks, but that is usually the extent of their knowledge on the subject.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I don't know about the percentage, but where I live I think everyone that's on is misinformed to say the least.

Example: Talking to a friend the other day. Asked him how much Fina he use's in one shot. His response: "I dunno...Whatever fits in the needle....That's what goes in my ass"
    I just shook my head

M

WITH ALL RESPECT TO STUPID..THIS IS HOW I TYPE!!!!

AND HAVE DONE SO FROM DAY 1 ON THIS BOARD...THAT BEING SAID I WILL GLADLY PASS ON THE STUPID GUESS!!!!!...ALL OTHERS___THANX FOR YOUR INPUT................

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    I WOULD SAY 60% OF AAS USERS DO NOT DO IT THE RIGHT WAY. MOST BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF MONEY OR THE AVAILABILITY TO GET ALL THEY WILL NEED. THAT AND UNSCRUPULOUS DEALERS GIVING OUT BULLSHIT ADVICE JUST TO SELL A BOTTLE OF TEST.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    WELL...NO SENSE IN ME "BREAKING THE TREND". . .AS I AM A SHEEP.... BAAAAHHHHHHHH! I GOT A BRO WHO COMES TO THIS SITE, AND HE ALWAYS TRYS TO TELL ME HE IS A GURU OR SOMETHING. HE DOESN'T KNOW OF MY USE, BUT SHIT...WHAT A SMALL WORLD, BTW. . .HE TOLD ME, "SHIT IF I GO TO MEXICO, WHAT DO YOU WANT, TEST OR DECA ?" I GO "YOU'RE GOING TO GET CAUGHT" HE GOES "YOU'RE PROBABLY RIGHT, ILL JUST BRING BACK SOME CLOMID" (still trying to figure that one out, but when in doubt, just nod your head )...and if you're busta rhymez, just keep on bouncin

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Although I'm an not experienced in the world on AS, I would have to agree with BigKiv that it's more then half of the users out there. I remember my friend told me he was reading a book about different steroids stories, and this one kid was saying that he wanted to go on steroids, but thought it was too hard to find a vein to inject into!!! I was shocked when I read that!!!

Another story would be that a guy in my University, who is only 20 years old I believe, was shooting insulin like mad, and then started Sust at like 500mg a week for a long time. While he was still OD'ing on the insulin. After his workouts, he would be sweating like crazy and his skin turning yellow!!!

Crazy shit out there!!! Every website should be AR!!!

Terinox

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Oh, and that guy in my Univ. didn't even know what Clomid or Nolvadex was, and then after telling him what they were, he just waved it off saying he wouldn't need any of that shit!!!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry !!!

JuicedHound is offline New Member
    In my opinon you gotta break it down to first time users and those that used em more. First time users percentage is probably high as hell. Those are usually the ones that bitch about no gains or all these damn sides. And they wonder why. Experienced users usually do it right why else would they continue to use. Granted theres idiots among that group too. However the percentage is probably low.

Ironweb is offline Member
    I WOULD SAY MORE THAN HALF. MY BROTHER HAS DONE SEVERAL CYCLES IN THE PAST AND WHEN I TALK TO HIM ABOUT ROIDS TODAY HE TELLS ME I KNOW MORE THAN HE DOES. I HAVE A LOT TO LEARN I AM STILL A NOVICE WITH ONLY ONE CYCLE BUT I DO A LOT OF STUDYING AND MATCH ONE SOURCE TO ANOTHER TO GET CONSISTENCY. MOST PEOPLE DO NOT DO THEIR HOMEWORK AND LEARN FROM A DEALER OR SOME GUY AT THE GYM.

coroner is offline Junior Member
    I think BigKev hit the nail on the head-- most people just don't want to spend the kind of money to do it right. That, and I think that a lot of the time people get too impatient to start a cycle. That leads to improper planning.

Y'know, there is so much more to all this than just doing the drugs. The drugs are a part, and are important, but so are dietary considerations (argh!), and lifting, and ancillaries, and all the other stuff. I think a lot of guys have at least a clue what to do in the gym, but when they want to start using the drugs they forget that diet and ancillaries are also important. How many times have you heard "I'M NOT GAINING ANYTHING!" and then you ask them how much they are eating and they say "oh, I don't know, I eat when I'm hungry" or some shit like that.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

Thumbs up

Y'know, there is so much more to all this than just doing the drugs. The drugs are a part, and are important, but so are dietary considerations (argh!), and lifting, and ancillaries, and all the other stuff. I think a lot of guys have at least a clue what to do in the gym, but when they want to start using the drugs they forget that diet and ancillaries are also important. How many times have you heard "I'M NOT GAINING ANYTHING!" and then you ask them how much they are eating and they say "oh, I don't know, I eat when I'm hungry" or some shit like that. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thread Information