mike j is offline New Member

I'm probably picking fly shit out of pepper

But heres the deal. I got 12 amps of sus 250. I have never injected before, and had only 2 oral cycles. So does it make a difference how I run it?

week 1-2 500mgs all shots will be done M/F, then weeks 3-10 250mgs

OR

Week 1-3 500mgs, week 4-9 250mgs
    OR
    Week 1-4 500mgs, week 5-8 250 mgs

Basically what I'm getting at is how can I run what i got to the most effect.

I got lots of nolv, good amount of clomid and prov. I'm gonna use nolv at end of cycle, followed by clomid 1-2 weeks after last shot, and prov. used as i feel like its needed. I was thinking of using a small amount of dbol and clen coming off but I'll probably stay away from dbol ( I think it sucks from my experience) I want to avoid any shut down as much as possible!
    I'm 23 6'1 170ish and have lifted for a couple of years now. I'm looking to keep 15lbs of rock post cycle.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'd get more gear and do this properly. any kind of taper is unnecessary.

500mg/week weeks 1-10 split into 2 shots say monday and thursday.

if your gyno prone run the proviron at 50mg ed throughout.

good luck bro...........

peace bb79

mike j is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice. The reason I Didnt get more was due to lack of funds with xmas coming up soon. So I wanted to get some advice on what I can do with what I got. If it was conceivable for me to get my 15lbs I was gonna do it. I hate using my source it gives me a bad feeling every time, so I dont feel to safe getting more so soon. thanks again

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    mikej,
    then i would go with option #1. if this is all you have and dont want to get more at this time, then run it the way you outlined at the beginning of your thread.
    eat heavily, but clean, ok? you might get the 15 lbs youre looking for, especially since this is your 1st time injecting.

peace bb79

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    if this is your first cycle using an injectable. wait till you get enough fundage till you can buy a proper cycle. your first cycle is usually your most productive. mine was atleast. my opinion if your going to spend the money you might as well wait till you can afford a decent cycle. i truly believe your results will be better if you wait till you get more stuff and do it properly. good luck..Madmax

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    i was under the impression that its best to shoot 1/2ml of sust every other day because you get more of the effects of the short acting prop and phenylprop

Thread Information