Thread: HGH Gain

juicedup8 is offline New Member

HGH Gain

i am seriously thinking of taking a 4 or 6 week cycle of HGH. if i would do it i would combine it wiht cytomel , and test., the only problem is that it is a shit load of money, and i have heard that some people dont get results. How have u guys liked it, and what kind of gains did u get, did u keep them? need some help boys, dont want to fork out all the moeny if it aint going to do shit.

potent is offline Junior Member
    you need to cycle hgh for a minimum of 3 months to get good results i've read

IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member
    Run hgh for at least 12weeks.Combine it with test prop, anavar or primobolan and insulin .If your hgh is legit expect some serius and permanent gains from this cycle.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I have been reading something interesting on HGH as of late, take 1st week of every month or any week, and shot 18ius per day for 6-7 days, then none rest of the month. Thoery is that is way babies/young kids release GH to grow. Problem is this, GH will spike your blood sugar big time, so you need to us slin to level things out a bit. But on the plus side, it's bit cheaper to cycle GH this way, and results seem to be good, at least from guys I have talked too.

pete castello is offline New Member
    if done right a bottle of hgh should last around 5 days, 200 0r more a bottle. so to get permanent gains you need to spend around 1500.00

what kind of gains have u achieved. how much iu;s did u take overall

NOC2006 is offline New Member
    Hey man, I have been running HGH for about two months now along with sustanon , deca , dbol , ECA and a grip load of GNC products and I have had incredible gains. I am now: 6'3, 275, 7% bodyfat. In the last two months I have gained roughly 33lbs of muscle mass and cut down from about 14%bf to 7%. I guess I am just one of the lucky ones that reacts to it well. Good Luck.

Nick

god dam, thats what i call a f...... cycle, bro....what dosages are u taking of hgh.

NOC2006 is offline New Member
    my cycle:

week 1-10 300mg Sustanon taken Mon. and Thurs.
    week 1-10 250mg Deca taken Tues and Fri.
    week 1-6 50-150mg of Dbol
    week 1-10 3 i.u./day HGH... five days on, two off.
    week 8-12 Clomid 50-150mg

I take a grip load of GNC products also... I am just lucky I guess to have the results that I have had.

Peace

Nick

heavyonly is offline Junior Member
    I didn't even notice the GH until the fifth week. You'd wanna go a lot longer that 6 weeks for sure.

Adaptek is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by NOC2006
    my cycle:

I take a grip load of GNC products also... I am just lucky I guess to have the results that I have had.

Peace

Nick
    TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING, WHAT SUPPS YOU ARE USING, WHAT YOU ARE EATING, TRAINING ROUTINE ETC...

THIS SHIT NEEDS TO BE DOCUMENTED

THAT FUCKIN RULES!!!!!

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Dude,
    6'3"...275...7%!?!?! POST A PIC MAN!!!!! That is fu$#ing awesome. I would truly love to see what that looks like!!!

Adaptek is offline Junior Member
    bump 4 NOC2006

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by silverfox
    I have been reading something interesting on HGH as of late, take 1st week of every month or any week, and shot 18ius per day for 6-7 days, then none rest of the month. Thoery is that is way babies/young kids release GH to grow. Problem is this, GH will spike your blood sugar big time, so you need to us slin to level things out a bit. But on the plus side, it's bit cheaper to cycle GH this way, and results seem to be good, at least from guys I have talked too.
    18iu per day mean after a mean you spend a
    126 iu kit!!!!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    my cycle

750 mg sustanon (organon) 10 weeks
    400 mg deca (organon) 10 weeks
    40 mg d-bol (naposim) 5 weeks
    5 i.u serostim (serono) 16 weeks (5 on 2 off)
    clomid 50mg tabs at end of cycle
    hcg (pregnyl) haven't decided how long and dosage yet

i started cycle around 192 - 195 now i'm 217.
    make sure you take it for at least 12-16 weeks. ive heard thats a decent amount of time to take it. i took it last cycle also. kept almost all my gains. it's some good shit. and i don't start week 5 till tommorow. it's worth the money. 126 i.u should only be about $400 -450. Madmax..

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by NOC2006
    my cycle:

Peace

Nick
    150mg/day dbol?! Hope you're priority on an organ donor list cause your liver is going to be shot if you're taking those doses for 6 wks. Also, why are you starting clomid in wk 8? it should be started 3 weeks after your last shot of deca. What GNC products are you taking as well as what does your diet look like?

If you gained roughly 33lbs in 2 months, that means you started at around 242lbs @ 14% bf, to have gone to 275 @ 7% you have gained almost 50lbs of muscle mass while dropping almost 17lbs of fat in 2 months. Sorry if I sound skeptical, but something doesn't seem right there, cause unless you have some freakish genetics I don't think that is attainable in 2 months with the doses you're using unless you're holding a massive amount of water.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i agree that does sound kinda unusual. but i wouldn't have caught it unless someone had pointed it out. if those are real gains thats great, buy odds are it's an exageration. ...nj_ is right seems unusual..even if he was holding a ton of water he wouldn't have gained 33 lbs and lost 7% bdy fat. NO WAY..plus his dose's are to low to gain that much...other than the d-bol..150 mg d-bol per day...ouch that would destroy your liver especially for 6 weeks. Madmax....
    Last edited by Madmax; 12-06-2002 at 11:18 PM.

Thread Information