Thread: winstrol

gorilla is offline Associate Member

winstrol

i got this bottle of stanzolol, Has any one seen this bottle is it real? is it a good product?etc. also is it enough to take this alone, would the results be significant or not. the expiration date shows 1/02 does that make it completely inactive or can I still use it. lastly would you sugget me get more gear to stack with it (ex. i was thinking EQ???) any advise or info would be great thanks
    gorilla
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails winstrol-picture-1.jpg  

Valvoline is offline New Member
    Yes it is real, no worries...if I were you stacking would be in your best intrests because winny alone will not to a heck of alot...As for which drug you should choose as your stacking agent it all depends on what your goals are

all the best

CYCLEON Guest
    looks ok, RWR winny doesnt separate if I remember correctly - BTW 1/02 = jan 2002, so its still good. do some research on stacking.

thanks alot guys i was thinking about EQ. I have three vials of deca (200/vial) which obviously not be enough to do much with. Mainly, I would like to put on some hard quality muscle. About 10-15 lbs would satify me and help me really lean up afterwards (with the aid of some clen +eca ofcourse) so im looking for advise as to the best drug..

thanks gorilla

Valvoline is offline New Member
    I would use any test. ie. cyp, prop, sust 250 as the other drug mainly because they will enable you to put on a lot of size and the winny will keep you hard. If this is your first cycle 200-250 mg of test once a week and 1cc of winny every other day would be fine. that was my first cycle, great results

good luck and get big

thanks valvoline

to all that have replyed thanks alot. the deca dont bother with or throw it in at the end as a little boost (heck why not right??) please if anyone has any other suggestions I would love to hear them all out. Im gonna put a post up soon concerning my diet and strategies concerning dieting
    gorilla

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i used stuff in the exact same bottle. don't worry, it's real gear

Thread Information