hmlmike is offline New Member

Question mid-cycle crisis!!!

I am taking 500mg of tes enanthate /week and 400mg of deca /week I am on course for a tenweek cycle of both. After 3 weeks I am up to 161 from 152 and I am much stronger, also I have dropped body fat

I am done with my third week of both. I have all the deca i need for my cycle but I am out of test enanthate.

My source is also out, however he has test cypionate 250mg/cc

He claims I should actually switch to this test to not allow my body to get accustomed but I'm not sure if this a selling technique.

He also says that test cypionate will retain less water and cause less bloating.

SHould i switch mid-cycle or wait for test enanthate???

Thanks in advance everyone...

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by sk*
    you can switch to cyp, for "practical purposes" there is no difference between enan and cyp

however, i suggest for next time, you get all your gear beforehand
    dito...always get all your gear together before hand..but that is just a beginners mistake..i am sure you won't do that again..

hope it all works out for ya..good luck

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    There is one carbon atom difference between cyp and enan so the difference is very small. I have a friend that can takegrams of enanthate and not see negative sides but gets bitch tits looking at cypionate . They all cause water retention(except maybe prop) and salt retention. Yes get all the stuff before. That requires patience.

Ironweb is offline Member
    I have come to learn that test. is test. It is the esters that seperate the types. The ester is basically the time release of testosterone . It is held in suspension by the ester until the ester expires and the test. is then release. The two basically has the same type of ester. Please correct someone if I am wrong I am still learning myself.

hmlmike is offline New Member
    thanks for all the info

ill plan ahead next time...

Thread Information