Thread: Help

DDP
    DDP is offline Junior Member

Help

I've been reading this site religously for over a week. There is alot of good stuff on here. Alot of people who seem to know their shit. It's also very confusing. Can someone help me out on putting together a beginners bulking cycle? Thanks in advance.
    DDP

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    give me your stats bro, and not to flame you there alot to learn and a week is just the begining.

MPD5 is offline New Member
    Big Al is 100% right more stats / details needed

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Stick around and learn. It's better to know what are you doing than just doing it without haveing a clue.

DDP
    I'm 5'11" and weigh about 240 lbs. I'm 38 yrs. old.I had my body fat measured and it was at 26%. I know a week isn't very long but I'd like to get some info on a cycle. I lift weights but currently don't do any cardio. I'm starting this week. I eat right (average over 200 gms protein a week). This forum is great but I hear people talking about taking this to cut and this for their gonads and etc. I'd just like someone to help me out with a beginner's cycle. Thanks and I'll keep everyone posted on my results.
    DDP

DDP
    I meant 200 gms. protein a day.
    DDP

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    get on a good cardio routine bro. work your way up to 45 min. per session, 4-5 times a week. make sure your diet is in order, get on an eca stack(xenadrine, hydroxycut, etc..) go with that for at least 4 weeks, and you will see an unbeleivable change. dont short change yourself by jumping right into the gear to quick, at least get the ball rolling before you do that. its the #1 way to assure you maximize all the benefits gear has to offer.

DDP
    Thanks Big Kev. I've heard HMB is good for keeping the muscle you have while dropping fat. What's your opinion?
    DDP

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    nah, forget the hmb bro. just keep your protein high and dont go to intensly on the cardio. go fast enough to get your heart rate up, but not so fast that you can hold a conversation.

Thread Information