G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

How much will you lose and how fast from Dbol cycle?

Saying that you took DBol alone for 4 weeks and gained 20 lbs, once you stopped taking it how much would you lose of that and in how much time, a week? 2 weeks? This is with no clomid also.

Just curious about this, I didn't do a Dbol only cycle so please don't tell me not to do one!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well G this is a vague question, it will all depend on what your workout routine is after you get off of it. Dbol , from my own personal experience, I lost some, but not much mass that I had gained. Course my muscles didn't look fuller or learner or hard like before, but I kept my mass. (I am naturally a big guy). My other friends claim they loose it quick. So there you go mixed reviews, but I think if you pay attention to your diet, and keep working out, your gain loss will be minimum, but it will be there. You are gonna loose some, I mean what it the purpose of taking gear right? I mean if you could just workout and keep your gains, why do gear?

CYCLEON Guest
    I am sorry to say that I have to answer a question like that - If a person takes dbol only and wont even bother to take clomid (much less arimdex to cut the water bloat) - I expect that you can stick a pin in them after the cycle and 75% of the gains will be gone - the little that remains i due to heavier workouts.

But this is what a lot of the little kiddies are doing

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Thanks Cyc, that's what I was wondering.

STARTER 1 is offline Junior Member
    a friend of mine has done about 4 dbol cycles he gained about 40lbs the first two cycles he looked okay a little size but know its starting to look more swollen then pumped and he has 3 month belly to got with it doesnt look good at all bro he also didnt take and clomids after each cycle either

Uncle_Buck is offline Junior Member
    I almost started a Dbol only cycle, but when I found this board and asked, it saved me. I want to thank everyone who helped out.

Ice
    Ice is offline New Member
    Most fo the times, I start my cycles with D-bol, I gain alot of weight in my first 3 weeks, then once I stop the d-bol, unless I have reached a peak on my test I loose some of that weight. I would say you loose about 30% of the weight if you stack an injectable. If you take it alone you could loose more. Always remember that most fo the weight gained is water.

Ice

Thread Information