G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Mid Cycle Question here

Alright check it out, I may just be paranoid but I just want to know if this is right.

Just finishing week 5 of Dbol Sus and Deca , Dbol was discontinued last week, doing 500 sus and 400 norma twice week.
    I gained 23 lbs the first 4 weeks which put me at about 205 and lost about 4 lbs after I stopped taking the Dbol. I'm still over 200, but my question is this:

Sus and Deca should have kicked in right? So I should have maintained that weight and not lost any right or not? And should I expect to be gaining in the next couple of weeks.

bravo11p is offline Associate Member
    It should be kicking bro. Yes, some weight loss is expected but it's water weight. Had the same problem coming off of anadrol . Lost 5 lbs after a week of being off. You should continue to get some gains bro.

bodyheat is offline Junior Member
    Yeah you probably lost mostly water weight dbol starts to leave your system in a couple of hours after you take your last dose. The sust and deca should be working now or soon.

Thread Information