G-S Guest

Gear testing in the workplace

I work for a company that has random testing, which means I could get popped at any time.

Catch is, there are 11 catagories of substances they test for. Call me stupid, but I'm not sure which catagorie "gear" falls into, if any of these :

Marijuana
    Cocaine
    Amphetamines
    PCP
    Opiates
    Barbiturates
    Benzodiazepines
    Methaquaalone
    Oxycodone
    LSD
    Methadone

Any help to ease my mind, or keep me from losing my job would be helpful.

Thanks guys.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Would be none of the above, gear has to be specificatlly tested.

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    From what a friend of mine who is a lab tech the testing of steriods is not very likely as the test has to be performed for each substance and it costs the company upwards of $16,000.00. So you should be safe.

Ironweb is offline Member
    I believe that ephedrine will show up as an amphetamine in a test. Not a 100% sure does anyone know for sure?

Mike Guest
    You have to be taking absurd amounts of ephedrine to get a trace going on one of those tests - and no they wont test for it. That goes for anyone wondering about your work's drug policy. You can almost assume that in 9 out of ten cases steroids WONT be tested for unless you are in a related field.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    bump on what utah said its expensive to test for roids and you have to do specific testing I would say you have zero to worry about

NightOp is offline Member
    and in most cases even if you were to test positive, they usually are required to retest at a later date before they can confirm it/take action, or at least thats how it is where I work. But ive never juiced so i dont worry

G-S Guest
    Actually, you can contest it if you come up positive for anything, but they just take a split sample from the urine you already provided.

Thanks guys. In other words, I should be damn near 100% safe. Since the company I work for is under a huge budget crunch, it would be highly doubtful that they would ever spend the extra dough just to test for gear.

Thread Information