Thread: another new guy

another new guy

Hey fellas,
    Another first timer here. Don't want to sound like a broken record but this is by far the most helpful, information rich site on the web. You guys provide a great service to people trying to get into the game and do it the right way. I have seen many people make major mistakes while using due to being misinformed and uneducated about this. You guys know your shit and thanks for sharing the knowledge.
    My stats: I’m 23 years old. 6’3”, 205 (recently got sick and lost 5 so I will get back to 210 before I start anything) Been training for 6 years consistently with varying levels of seriousness. Last 2 years have been pretty serious.
    I’m currently preparing for my first cycle. Probably not my last. (unlike most people that try to kid themselves) I’m going with what I can get the easiest and from a trusted source. I am going with the good old d-bol, deca cycle.
    A couple questions:
    1) I'm living with my parents for the time being cause I just finished school. If I were to get clomid sent to my Girlfriends apartment, what are the legal implications I am exposing her to. I assume since it is not a controlled substance, it would have the same chance of getting into trouble for ordering something like Clariton. But I don't know for sure and don't want to get her in trouble.
    2) Do any of the above drugs have any sort of shelf life that I should be aware of? I’m not doing this gear until I move out of my parents house which will be in a few months. Any certain ways I should be storing these until then? A cool dark place? The fridge isn't possible at the parents.
    3) I am going to take my 5 mg thai’s spaced out every four hours. Is it advantageous to take one before bedtime to grow while sleeping or only during waking hours? I don’t know what it feels like to be on d-bol and I’m wondering if I’ll be able to sleep.
    Also, any suggestions for a first time cycle with this gear is much appreciated. I’ve read a lot of conflicting info on how much I should use being a first timer.

Thanks again.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    im not sure about the clomid.. better let someone else answer that, but about the gear, just keep them in a cool place, not need for a fridge. and about the dbol , I'd say you can take it before bed too, but I never used it so I have no idea if it will affect your sleep. maybe just try it before bed.. if you sleep fine then go for it because the body grows the most while sleeping.

about the shelf life.. theres experation dates on the juice

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I take D-bal before going to bed. You want to keep your doses as constant as you can through out the day. It would be great if you could even take one in the middle of the night. ( most people don't ) As for sleep, it getts harder. but I find it's hard to sleep with alot of AS.

Welcome to the board

thanks for the quick replys,
    don't want to get the old lady busted. i could just tell her if there was a problem to just say she was going to take the clomid. doesn't that stuff trigger ovulation or something in girls.
    the last thing i friggin need is for her to be ovulating all the time.

not quite ready to be a dad

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the board bro! I'm not sure about the legal rams on the clomid, but I don't think it will be a prob. Make sure you get the clomid BEFORE you start your cycle. You might want to consider stacking the deca with some kind of test. And as far as the D-bol goes, I space them evenly through the day and take 2(10mg) before my workout and I usually get up and piss in the middle of the night and pop one. I had trouble sleeping on cycle, especially taking d-bal. I got some Simply Sleeps at the grocery store and it helped a bunch. Also the 1st few days the d-bol gave me a bithin headache and also raised my BP a little. But it went away in few days. Good luck and don't be afraid to ask questions.

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    Just wanted to say welcome! I will let the senior guys field the question.

Thread Information