Shredder is offline Associate Member

411 on Kynoselen

Bunk gear...
    Last edited by Matt; 07-14-2012 at 03:59 PM.

thanks bro, ive made a search already and read up on that thread. Sounded interesting but conflicting. Some say its good some say its a waste. Since that thread in august01 was posted has anyone else tried it and any other special tips about this drug as an anticatabolic...thanks!

JRob is offline Associate Member
    I tried it recently. I am in cycle with 500mgs EQ, 500mgs cyp and 50mgs dbol ed and was taking kyno. I had to stop because my head felt like it was going to explode. My bp and heart rate went up dramtically after only 7days of 1cc sub-q in the abs. It was doing something but I think with everything else that I am taking it was just too much on my system. I am going to try it post cycle again to see if I can take it any better. I will make a thread then.
    Jrob

wow...high bp can be from the Dbol . I guess Kyno should be taken by itself. And not added to a cycle. Post cycle to help w/ anticabolic...pls update us w/ it.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    One of the guys at the gym is on it. Said he hasnt seen alot of size, but gets some good pumps and alot more energy. But I also think if you gave someone a sugar pill and told them it could do magic at the gym. They could get so excited about it, they would think it was working.

primolabs.com is offline New Member

personal kyno use

Ya, I use Kyno regularly, both on and off cycle, I'd have to say that alli see is alot more energy, and good pumps, not all Jeff Sommers hyped it up to be. However, that being said, I would also have to say that it is a definate asset for bridging, I find that if I use kyno, and clomiphene citrate I keep alot more, and have less depression because of it. So all in all i would say it is good as a gains keeper, and helps keep the water retention down, so it appears that you are not gaining much according to the scale, but the gains are alot more solid. Hope this helps w/ any questions!

Grant is offline Member
    i like it, not quite the effect everyone said it would have but satisfactory, there is some Australian website with good prices that will do you right, PM if you think you found the right one

noon is offline Senior Member
    Is the website safe to order from

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noon View Post
    Is the website safe to order from
    No its not, well know scammers...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    10 and a half year old bump. Way to go.

Thread Information