dmb6996 is offline New Member

Test 200 and Ephedrine

Is it safe to be on Test 200 and taking Ephedrine(Xenadrine, Stacker2, Hydroxycut) at the same time??? Will it reduce my gain of muscle or will it help more with reducing fat and water retention???

bravo11p is offline Associate Member
    Yea, fine to take. ECA helps to boost metabolism. As long as you are eating to gain you shouldn't sacrifice any muscle. The thing that will slow your gains is undertraining and poor diet.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by bravo11p
    The thing that will slow your gains is undertraining and poor diet.
    I had the same question today and called my doctor; that is where I get my scripts. He said it was fine but to watch my blood pressure. I take Test Cyp+Deca +Nolvadex ; and now Hydroxycut (not in the HUGE doses that I read about on the board).

What about over training? Is it possible to over train in a session. I always rest for at least 2 days, usually 3. I work until I'm dizzy and ready to barf.

I eat like a horse before I go to the gym, tons of carbs; bananas and a 46 gram protein shake when I get back.

I'm a hard gainer to begin with and haven't learned to optimize my diet and training yet. I eat good and train hard; I'm sure there are secrets to doing it better.

Please advise.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Meth: Train 4 Days a week if you are a hard gainer. And limiting stuff when you can't even gain with AAS is not a good idea. You should eat basically whatever you want, whenever you want. When your frame catches up, then might want to watch the diet a little more closely.

You can overtrain. Signs of it are being really tired and like no desire to go to the gym. Not that we all have'nt felt that way but a prolonged feeling of it. It's always good to take a break from the gym for about a week every three months IMO. Gives your body a good rest and gets you pumped to hit the weights again. ECA can raise your BP which is why you should have a resting BP taken every few days. You can go to most any pharmacy and they'll have a BP machine there or you can have it checked at your gym.

dmb6996 is offline New Member
    If I take the Ephedrine and eat right will I still loose fat and gain quite well???

As long as you are training with the best intensity. THe more your muscles work the more energy they burn. The body needs to get that energy from somewhere so fat is a good place to go and get it. Your diet is paramount. WHat and when you take in food is key. Clean food, low in fats, but do have a cheat day once a week. Keeps your body guessing, breaks up the monotony of dieting. Just cycle your ECA. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Keeps you from building up a tolerance to it.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by sk*
    try to limit carbs before a workout, take your carbs after a workout
    Can you explain the reasons behind this? Very interesting. That's exactly what I'm trying to learn, how to manipulate my body and metabolism using food.

The original jason Guest
    cant lose fat and gain at the same time it doesnt work u need more than enough carbs to gain to a point where u wouldnt be losing fat anymore it doesnt work both ways its a well known fact u just cant do it

JAson

Thread Information