Thread: Synthol

Methuselah is offline Member

Synthol

I read a post about Synthol. It lead me to http://www.bicepmania.com to look at a sick idiot.

Anyway, I would like to know what Synthol is. No, I don't plan to use it. Just curious as to what it is and how it works.

Please, don't post any pictures of Gregg Valentino. He is a true freak and what makes him a "true" freak is that he is proud of it. I wouldn't let my kid look at those pictures! However, he didn't look bad in his younger years.

Apologies for the editorials, please post Synthol info only to this thread.

Methuselah is offline Member
    So it's just oil to fill up your muscle like a water balloon? Does it dissipate?

jersey juice is offline Member
    It takes years to dissipate and has been known to cause very serious abcesses, infections and other little perks mainly because it is posing oil and not a pharm grade sterile product. Bad stuff, inject suspension in your bi's to spur growth...at least it's real muscle.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    the shit is nasty ,its not a drug pump n pose ,selling under desquise(sp.?)as posing oil ,so it can be marketed.u inject in a lagging muscle and it swells up for a couple of days and then again.they dont know actualy how long it takes to dissipate but they think its a loooong time.also not sure the sideeffects it has ,but i can guarantee u they are not good!and as it was mentioned above alot of abscesses,and infections of all kinds.

JayUzer is offline Junior Member
    Gregg Valentino an be seen here http://www.howardstern.com

He is huge!!! Does anyone have a pic of him now.....deflated

Thread Information