Paul1200 is offline New Member

Ttoyko Deca Filled With Enth?

I WAS READING RATINGS AND IT SAID THE 300MG DECA IS BEING FILLED WITH CHEAP ENTH. NOT ALL OF THEM BUT MOST OF THEM. SHOULD I AVOID THIS AND GO WITH QUALITY VET 300 DECA? I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Ttokkyo products are all good...I've seen the lab results, these are people trying to run off some of Ttokkyo business because they pretty much took over the Mexican market...

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    I agree 100% with "ironfist" all TT products are legit. I ve been using all their gear with great results.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    AMEN,they took over allright,now especialy that the benz. alc. is alot better thae stuff is the bomb.

bloodsweat&tears is offline Junior Member

Agree

Seems everyone on Elitefitness thinks that just about all ttokkyo products are fake or that they are shit.

Same story always " I had a friend that was taking deca 300 and he had it tested and it was canola oil." or " My source is an expert on juice and he said that Ttokkyo product only contain 10 mg of juice to their claimed 300mg." My favorate one is " I know for a fact that Ttokyo products are all fake because my friend works for the company in mexico that counterfits them and he said so."

I often wonder how many people do a cycle and sit on their ass, drink tons of beer, only work out like 2 days a week and working out like a wouss when they do go and oh yea eat like 2000 empty calories a day. Get no real gains then come on these message boards and tell everyone that "Hey bros Norma deca lot # bla..bla..bla is fake." "So is ttokyo eq and the reforvit-b. "Its all fake because I took it for like 10 weeks and didnt gain shit."

I just wonder.......

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    It's all just talk. There are bearly any fakes of Ttokkyo deca . It all good.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I personally couldn't agree more. TT products are good and fairly inexpensive for the quality. Now some folks were complaining a while ago about some test from those guys (I think it was test), but seems they have worked their problems out. I like em and think that they are cool as sliced bread.

bloodsweat&tears is offline Junior Member
    If there are any fakes like everyone says there are, why can't any one get a pic of it.

Its kinda like bigfoot millions of people say hes out there but no one can seem to prove it. ?????

Shine is offline New Member
    I have don 2 bottles of the TT deca 300 and both were really good. Got good gains for deca and my tendons and joints felt great.
    just my opinion but I think the TT products are great.

Thread Information