KrashRoute is offline Associate Member

Rehab post scope

Hey Hey, curious for those of you who have had a joint scoped, how long till you could train hard... Comming off an elbow scope and am about to go back to training upper body startin light than goin to work up slowly and do alot of volume, and slowly build to going heavy. I was curious how you all healed and if a mild eq or primo cycle would be a poor idea(after a mo of real training at least) . Not really lookin for mass and strength at the moment, just wanna harden up a tad and get back into the swing. TIA
    Krash

flex321 is offline Member
    interseting whats scoop?

Orthoscopic surgery...done with a lil instrument called a scope, inserted in 4 incisions into the joint and cleans out inflammed tissue etc..... Im sure theres a bunch of ppl in here who've gotten their knees or shoulders scoped. anyhoo BUMP

juicy2000 is offline Junior Member
    i had a torn acl and cartlidge...i had my knee scoped...the only thign i had fixed so far is my cartlidge though...my acl is still torn and its beenabout a year so far

codzilla is offline New Member
    Had my knee done. Torn miniscus, cracked femur, and some shit that made my knee cap not slide straight. On my ass for 2 mo. I waited about 9 mo. before I got good enough to juice. Now it is good as new. Everyone on the board said take it slow and they were right. Rehabing sucks, but doing it twice would be even worse.

how have either of you recovered. Are you able to train heavy again with similar intensity compared to before you were injured?

Thread Information