Thread: If I want to

BAK
    BAK is offline New Member

If I want to

Hey bro's its bak,new here and looking for some advice. I am about to take dbol , deca , sust, arimidex for 10 weeks. The dbol for the first 4 weeks. What do you think my dosages need to be in order to gain around 30 lbs and keep it? I am thinking that this question will get two answers. Thanks Gents. Please give me some dosages for the cycle. Then what do I need to do in order to retain it? Drop a line!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Couldn't tell ya. My freinds first Dbol cycle was at 30mg ED, he gained 23lbs. in the first 4 weeks, he stacked with Sus and Deca .

Anyways, it's going to depend on your diet training and rest. With 50mg ED 500mg-750mg Sus/wk and 400-600 Deca/wk I don't see why you can't get 30lbs.

As for post cycle, clomid, eat, train and supps like creatine and glutamine may let you keep most of it.

BAK
    I was gonna take sust 500mg/week for 10, deca 400mg/ week for 10, arimidex .25mg ed for 10. and dbol at 30-40 ed for 4 weeks. I think I will be ok for at least 20-25. Is there any tips to help keep the gains? Thanks bro

bortort is offline Associate Member
    You have a good chance at your goal as long as you give the gear a chance to work. You need to eat, workout, eat, rest, and eat. Juice isn't a wonder drug that will just give you your 20#'s, so its hard to say what you'll get from it. You will only get as much as you give.

Start your clomid three weeks after your last shot of sus. This will jump start your own test. and keep you from losing what you have worked for.

Be Smart, Be Safe.
    Last edited by bortort; 02-08-2002 at 11:11 PM.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Is Deca /DBol a good cycle to go on ?

Deca @ 400mg/week for 10 weeks, and DBol @ 20mg/day for first four weeks???

BAK
    I would throw some test in there too. Up the dbol to at least 25mg/day onwards up to 50mg/day(depending on your experience), Take test around 500mg/week-750mg/week. Deca looks good. That ought to give you a go!

Thread Information