potent is offline Junior Member

what wouldn't you say?

there are alot of rules on this board. i think that they are there for good reason, but there are also alot of rules that people impose on themselves pertaining to what that particular person writes on these boards. this is hard to get across. basically i want to know what you see people writing on these boards that you wouldn't, even though it may not be against the rules. for instance "yeah, i just crossed the border with 1,000 160mg oxycontins,500 vials of deca -durabolin 200mg/ml, 5,000 grams of ghb, 100 vials of tt-eq 200mg/ml and 10 kilos of cocaine." obviously, this something that you would be allowed to say on this board, but it is something that only a specific few unintelligent people would say. what are other things there are no rules against saying, that you guys wouldn't say? i hope you understand what i am asking. i think it could be good for the board to get this stuff out for people who don't have as much common sense as some of us.

Ice
    Ice is offline New Member
    Well, I think I would never go on posting somethin like "Hey guys' I just received 100 omnas by mail". I know it would be hard to spot if your a fed, but who knows man, specially if you have a little history and they got your internet address.

Ice

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I DON"T CARE. I GOT NOTHING. HAHA.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yeah well, some folks aren't that smart. Personally I don't do AS (actually no one here does right? Or am I wrong)? So I have nothing to worry about.

lets here some more.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Whenyou first enter this site,you have to click "Agree" to terms and conditions. No one reads it, but it basically says that this is for entertainment purposes only...which it is.
    This whole site is ficticious, role playing...no one is really telling the truth. Getmy drift?

G-S Guest
    Exactly.

ofcourse

jersey juice is offline Member
    You know what I wouldn't say?? BigKev is a pencilneck little twerp that'll be washing my shorts...I wouldn't say that
    I also wouldn't tell BigKev that Ronnie Coleman looks like he's gonna give birth and that Cutler is the true Mr. Olympia...yea, I wouldn't say that either. Just kidding big guy, please don't hurt me

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    xactly.. my pernt..
    So Papa you mean you read all of that? daumm let me go back and read that.. here I am been telling the truth the whole time.. hee haaa..

Thread Information