J-Bud is offline Associate Member

Question about importing...

I have read alot about people importing gear, or gear that is mexican or german or what not. Is that gear bought through a mail order deal or still through a dealer with far out hook ups? I am assuming that its the latter one but if its shown for vets and imported who knows.

Heh, on the odd chance its kinda mail orderish could someone just point me in a general direction?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    J bud, I hate to say it but good things come to those who wait. Hell I have been on this board forever and a day, and you just have to stick around, let people know here that you are cool and maybe someone will be nice to let you in on their info. Me personally everyone hates me here.. heee I am a pain in everyone's azz.. so I had to do my own research and work my Azz off to get two whole sources. (just kidding Mod's.). Just stick around, read and keep posting, you will stumble up on something or someone that leaves a clue somewhere, and who knows you might get lucky and find a source, a good one. Just beware of scammers they are real and out there. Hang in there, do some research and just be patient. Make friends, help folks out and maybe you will hook up with someone who knows someone who knows someone and so on.. Good luck and welcome to the boards bro!

J-Bud is offline Associate Member
    Ok either one of 2 things just happened here...

1. I totally miswrote my post, I never expected anyone to give out a dealer to a 12 post newbie . I was more wondering if the export thing existed at all or if it was a dead and not worth my time of searching that avenue.

2. You misread my post as because of #1.

Thread Information