BigPete is offline Associate Member

Question Enthanate Or Cypionate?

Which of the two are better? I was reading the article Iron Game wrote and it's shocking. Does everyone agree on this? So what would be better Cyp or Enth? For bulking of course. Would they be a good to stack both of them? Like a Cyp,Eth,and Deca cycle? And why haven't they made a steroid with the both of them in it? Like 250mg/ml Any input on this would be nice!

Mike Guest
    I bet everyone's gonna be on here raving ot ya bout En. personally my fav test is Cyp

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    For me, test is test and I go with whatever is the cheapest. I dont really get better or worst gains off any certain kind, the gains are all kinda the same mg for mg when your talking about enethate and cyp so I would have to say what ever is cheapest...lol

CYCLEON Guest
    Which of the two are better?
    whichever one is cheaper, like big guns said. the differences between eth and cyp are so miniscule compared to so many other factors (like whose eth or cyp!) that it really doesnt matter.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok, Sus, Cyp, Eth or cost the same to me 250mg/ml @ $6.50 an amp.

So what would you choose then?

Big Al

The Iron Game Guest
    did I hear you say sust heh heh cypionate /enanthate are my favourites

starter69 is offline New Member

cyp eneth

isn't T-400 a mix of cyp,eneth,prop? I look at who makes it when I decide.
    starter69

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Oh Lord here we go!!!!!!!!!

Look I know jack about these compared to you guys but like anything go with what you can get which is within your price range and what you feel works best for you.If you have all three .......Bingo

Billy

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool

There is functionally no difference between enanthate and cypionate - except cost. There are lots of anecdotal opinions (meaning those that cannot be validated by research) as to which one is smoother, which one has a longer half-life, etc., but they are just that - opinions.

If you're buying it legally, however, there is a big difference, at least in the U.S. Delatestryl (T. enanthate) is about $75 for a 5 ml. vial. Depo-Testosterone (T. cypionate) is about $75 for a 10 ml. vial. (Both are 200 mg/ml, although the Depo-T. is also available in a weaker 100 mg/ml.) Therefore, based on the math alone, I would go with the cyp.

Delts is offline Junior Member
    I'll defenitly have to say cyp. I got better gains with it than enth. not a huge difference, but I just gained more weight and more strength with cyp.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    I have uses for them both, but I like being on Cyp better.

CYCLEON Guest
    if you can get a script for it - this a good place to get it

http://www.stroheckersrx.com/htf.html

10ml - 200mg cyp for $45
    or htey will mix it according to your needs

The Iron Game Guest
    I believe the difference between enanthate and cypionate is one carbon atom. Simply put this means there is no difference. It would all be quality related as to why one would work better than another.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    If you can get both easily enough, then pick the cheaper one and look into the quality of the brand names being offered to you.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    if you can get a script for it - this a good place to get it

http://www.stroheckersrx.com/htf.html

10ml - 200mg cyp for $45
    or htey will mix it according to your needs
    This is a lot cheaper than the name brand (Depo-Testosterone ), but I would tend to be leery of an injectable compounded by an individual pharmacy. No big whoop; I'm on the east coast, and get the impression that compounding is more common on the west coast because of the emphasis out there on holistic health.

Incidentally, there is a list of compounding pharmacies on the web - it's at http://www.smart-publications.com/ar...omppharm.html. Also a Q&A article on testosterone on the web site of another compounding pharmacy, http://www.californiapharmacy.com/testosterone.html.

The impression I get is that most testosterone compounding is done in non-injection forms - gels, creams, etc. It was far more common before Androgel (the only FDA-approved - and ridiculously expensive - testosterone gel that I find useless) came out last year. Since then, many pharmacies will no longer compound testosterone unless there is a legit reason for doing so. (Cost savings, they say, doesn't count.)

Finally, in the P.D.R. (The Physician's Desk Reference, which is the primary reference work on prescription drugs, there is still a listing for Virilon IM by Star Pharmaceuticals. Although a name brand, it was priced as a generic (about $35 per 10 ml vial of 200 mg/ml). Many pharmacies still list it, but the folks at Star told me that they no longer sell it "because they can't get it manufactured," which leads me to believe that they may have been having it manufactured for them by Steris/Schein (the predominant manufacturer, which no longer makes a generic cyp since they were busted by the FDA - no problems with the product, the FDA found violations of their manufacturing documentation regs). Steris/Schein has been approved to start making injectables again, but they have chosen not to resume manufacturing cyp. Go figure . . .

That means that, if you want to stick with FDA-approved pharmaceutical product, Depo-T. is now the cheapest game in town, half the price of Delatestryl (T. enanthate ).

I have spoken; that will be five cents, please . . .

What brand name is a good one? How about Tornel ? Are they any good? And what about lloeffer?

The Iron Game Guest
    Testex is one of the best brands of cypionate on the market, the problem being its 125mgs/ml so can require rather frequent injections.

Testoviron Depot from Europe is also of very good quality

As far as the Mex scene goes I would only ever recommend test from their if you are a man on a budget.

{Peace

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    hey bigpete i read that tornel and brovel extremely under-dose the gear. just what i read...

CYCLEON Guest
    brovel is guaranteed 10-20 % under - ttokkyo is good stuff tho IMO - their test 200 cyp is good enough quality and reasonably priced - its not Testoviron but its a lot cheaper usually.

Hey guyz thanks for your help! So overall you recommend the 200mg Ttokkyo Cyp?

timvds is offline Member
    yeah, this test-400 wtf is it? ive never heard of it untill i was offered a bottle here recently. how much does it run so i dont get srewed? thanks

Thread Information