BigD is offline Associate Member

Real World and This world

Hey whassup it's me again asking another question. This one is a weird questions so bear with me while i try to explain. I am taking my first cycle, 10 wks - 250mg Sust and 200mg Deca a week folowed by Clenbut for the post cycle.

My question is why is everything I read in anabolicreview and this message board get contradicted in real life. Meaning i originally wanted to take 500mg sust and 400mg Deca with Clomid the last two weeks. When i start asking my contacts for the stuff the first thing i get is, Oh my God don’t take that much you're going to kill yourself. The next thing i get is, what the hell is clomid.

Nobody i talk to has ever heard of clomid or taken it, therefore i cannot get a hold of it so that's why i reduced the dosage. Just incase you wondering I’m 6' 224lbs 20years old been lifting for about 31/2 years. is 20years old to young to take 400mg deca and 500mg saus? Why is it that nobody has heard of Clomid?

Also I asked a question on this board if it is ok to mix Deca and Sust in the same syringe thus combining two shots into one. Everybody on this board said it is fine to do. When I told my friends they all freaked out saying are you trying to kill yourself or what, you would be crazy to do that.

I just want to know am I talking with the wrong crowd or do any of you readers have this problem?

I know I probably sound paranoid but being that this is my first cycle I'm not going to lie I’m a little scared. I mean I’m playing with my body for heavens sake. I just don’t want to mess up.

Anayways thanks for the advice.
    PEACE!!

samoth is offline Member
    Everyone will have their own opinions, but my advise is to listen to the vets on all the boards. They will lead you in the right direction

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i would have to say

that's probably because most guys on gear don't even knwo what the fuck they are taking, how to plan a cycle, and/or have extensive knowledge or personal experience w/ what they sell or use.trust me stick w/ us, the MODS are great.we all have a wealth of knowledge.we started out like all teh newbies and just took it to another level to educate ourselves and insure proper usage.before i started using yrs ago, i did a good yr of research and was even researching it moderately yrs a yr before that.i have spoken w/ my primary care physician personally and he had a fraction of the knowledge that i have on some compounds.it's scary.yrs ago i had brought up fluoxymesterone(halotestin ) to him and he just looked at me all puzzled like what teh hell is that?when my gf's father died of cancer i had even made suggestions about western medicinal ways to prevent wasting disorder and bed sores and they were like yeah you are right , BUT we don't use those measures here.it's fucked up.i watched him go from a solid 225 to about 120 lbs.he was a UPENN gymnast and a vietnam vet.a guy totally into health and his body.he got cancer from agent orange during teh war.so alot of doctors don't even have clinical advice to give since most anabolic testing id done on animals in this country.so stick w/ us, just because someone sells you something doesn't mean they know how you should use it properly.everyoen is here to help everyoen safely.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Friends in the "Real World" may have their own agendas, and may be opinionated about many things in your life. I've got friends that give relationship advice and they have not had one successful relationship in their lives.

This board is concerned with only one thing - steroids . Please, clomid is one of the most awesome drugs out there. It changes the whole approach to cycles - ALL FOR THE BETTER. Anyone who has not heard of it should not be relied on for any advice regarding this subject.

Mike Guest
    Bud - no disrespect to your friends but they really dont know the first thing bout steroids . I sit on this board to do NOTHING else but give advice on safe and effective steroid usage and learn what I can about steroids - period. So I really believe this will be your better resource. Bump up to 500/400 and FIND clomid - you dont wanna go through your friends - if they dont know what clomid is....are they selling you real gear??

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Yeah i have purchased the gear from several sources and they look identical to the pictures listed on this website. I just cant find clomid anywhere and nobody seem to know what that is. They also say because of my age it isn't a good idea to bump up the dosage yet.

Nobody else i know has ever mixed the gear in the same syringe either.

I think next cycle i'm just going to go down to mexico and get the stuff myself. I live about 6 hours from the boarder, i just dont want to wind up in a mexican jail.

Mike Guest
    and yes you can definitely mix oils in the same syringe - trust me - your friends havent done it - doesnt mean they cant

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh i must have missed that in teh post

of course you can mix oil.unless you want to be a human pin cushion and do more shots.to each his own

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    bump. listen to the advice from this board. if your friends don't know about clomid, they really have no idea what they are doing. yes, you can mix oils. deca and sus will not kill you. they're actually awesome togther. i'm glad you came here, you need some good advice.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, from this board has come some of the best advice I've gotten. Not only about gear but diet and training. Clomid is great unless you like to loose your hard earned gains. Mixing 2 oils is common also. I kinda understand you being skeptical. I mean your bro's are you bro's. However they are wrong IMO. They have probably always done it their way. It worked ok and now they think its the best/only way. No offense to them. AS are not the easiest thing to learn about. You cant take a course at the local YMCA. There only trying to help but they are wrong.

I just thought you might like to get some input from a non Vet . If your still skeptical, there are other boards such as elite and other smaller ones you can check to confirm the info. I would not recommend most of them to a newbie, cause there not as friendly to dumb questions. Not that this is dumb. Its a big step and you should be confident about what you put in your body. If you want to get the URL of those other boards PM me. But I can guarantee you the'll say the same thing. Maybe it will give you peace of mind.

All these guys who responded know there stuff. I have been reading this board for about 6 months and have found all their posts to be very knowledgeable. I've also found other sources of info that usually agrees.

Research before your cycle. Read all you can. You can never know too much. Just try an Internet search on clomid.

Here is a great post on Clomid too...CLOMID

good luck bro
    Last edited by RON; 09-17-2001 at 10:18 PM.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    When I told my guy what cycle I was going to do 500mg Sust 400mg Deca And Dbol the only thing he suggested was that the first week of D-Bol just taper in at 20mg for the first 7 days then do 30mg for 5-6 wks.
    He agreed totally with the advice I had been offered off the board and said it was a very good cycle and would give good mass.The only other thing he said was try not to use the same cycle for 12mths after b,c your body can get used to the effects.

Funny though because he can,t get Clomid either but reackons everyone else he knows uses Tribulus?

And yeah sure you can mix oils and as Mike said most AAS users in your gym don,t have a clue how to stack they do not research and normally take one AAS at a time!!

Billy

Thread Information