NOC2006 is offline New Member

Reconstitution of HGH

I am having one hell of a f*ckin time trying to figure how to make bacteriostatic water for the reconstitution of HGH. Where in the hell do i find the .22 filter for making the water? If no one knows, does anyone know where I could find a place to buy the water? I'm dying here people !!!!!!!! I need this so bad and I am having no luck.

Nick

Bump..... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT!!!

bravo11p is offline Associate Member
    Bro, call a local pharmacy. I don't think bacteriostatic water is illegal to buy.

hey dawg, i tried to buy bacteria free water from the pharmacist and he said that it was real expensive. I am just thinking "f*ck it!" I'm just going to ask the guy what the hell I can use for the reconstitution of HGH. what's the worst that can happen? him/her scold me? I think that is what I am going to do.

Nick

coroner is offline Junior Member
    Bacteriostatic water has a small amount of BA in it to prevent degradation of the protein. DON'T just use water run through a syringe filter, the shelflife will NOT be what you think it is. You can buy Bac. water from a number of sources around the 'hood, just keep looking. I won't post anything here but if you wish email me @ [email protected]

heavyonly is offline Junior Member
    Man, I only paid like $9 at my local pharm. for it. You might check again, most of the time they don't know what they're talking about. Try Walgreens if there is one near you.

Thread Information