Thread: clen

Brian is offline Junior Member

clen

I am in my 5th week of taking Sus, Fina, Winijet. I have not been staying as lean as I wanted to through this cycle, I have about another month left and want to know when I should throw some clen in?

flex321 is offline Member
    I would start it right at the end of the cycle. the two weeks between end of cycle and beginning of clomid. PM me if you dont know how to take it. or just do a search and you could probbly find it.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    My opinion would be to wait till the cycle is finished then run the clen .

MPD5 is offline New Member
    Start the clomid and clen together run it for 2 weeks than stop for 2 weeks.You could run a ECA stack in the 2 weeks off then repeat with a clen/eca stack again

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    i would wait as well..but if you wanted to jump start it ..you could start it up you last week...

maybe it has to do with your diet and lack of cardio..are you doing any? what are you eating?

because the fina sust and winny aren't going to get you ripped beyond belief..got to hit the diet and cardio big time

Brian is offline Junior Member
    My diet is fairly good, I eat alot of lean proteins. I have just lowered my sus from 3 a week to 2 weekly. COntinuing the fina may be a problem due to the headaches and truble sleeping I am having. THanks for the advice.

Thread Information