Hoopwxf is offline Female Member

Question Test Propinate???

Hello to all. I am picking up some test prop next week and was wondering what the best cycle would be. It will most likely be by itself but I might also be able to pick up some winny tabs.
    Remember I am female and don't want to turn scary, hairy and all the rest. Also I was wondering about coming off are anti estros need etc? thanks
    You are the master of your body, take control and sculpt it.

viper is offline Member
    hoop....im not experienced at all with female stacks, so im not going to b.s. some response...im sure you will get what you need from someone here....just never saw your name before and wanted to say hello and welcome....

jersey juice is offline Member
    Hey girl, as far as dosages go, try to find Primodonna, she is on the board somewhere & knows her stuff. I don't want to give you any advise because...well...I'm not a chick so what I would recommend to another man would prolly be enough to make you look like Nicole Bass (ugly wrestling chick)

ann
    ann is offline Female Member

Re: Test Propinate???

Originally posted by Hoopwxf
    Hello to all. I am picking up some test prop next week and was wondering what the best cycle would be. It will most likely be by itself but I might also be able to pick up some winny tabs.
    Remember I am female and don't want to turn scary, hairy and all the rest. Also I was wondering about coming off are anti estros need etc? thanks
    No anti estros needed....luckily we have no cojones 60mg a week is usually an average dosage for women. That means a shot about every 2 to 3 days.... which is the down side, as long as you dont mind injections. You may need to experiment a little with the dosages, to keep yourself on an even keel...you dont want to experience a yo yo effect. It's in your system and out fast. You shouldnt turn to scary, maybe a little hairy....and will get the other usual sides, that most women experience. Running it with winny is fine ; anavar would be another good choice. Its a good cheap cycle on its own

Hoopwxf is offline Female Member
    Ann, thanks for the info, "other normal sides" are you referring to voice and down below (down below goes back to norm after doesn't it)? Have you tried prop before? Think I might start with 12.5 every 3 days then 2 days or would this be too low. Am I likely to keep the majority of the gains once finished? I am a clean eater. Also how long should I run it for? and will I need to taper down? Sorry for all the questions I appreciate all info and this site has taught me heaps.
    I would have preferred to try anavar and primo but cannot get it here very sad, as they sounded spot on.
    Thanks to all, please keep the knowledge rolling its great.
    You are the master of your body, take control and sculpt it.

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    12.5mg every 3rd day sounds like a good start. Better to go slow, and see what works for you. You can always bump the dose up. Its fast acting, so you should see results quickly. And luckily it clears the system fast, so any sides you develop and dont like, just stop the cycle.

The "down below" side will subside once your cycle is over.

Run it 6 to 8 weeks if you like, or longer. Thats a low enough dosage, and if it feels good and you like your results, you can just go and go.......no need to taper at all.

Ask all the questions you need.....its your body, and its good to know EVERYTHING possible before starting

It is my current cycle.....along with some other goodies

NubianBeauty is offline Female Member
    And what goodies might that be ann

Thread Information