juicy2000 is offline Junior Member

does it affect the cycle??!!

was just wondering if smoking pot effects a cycle in any way..i heard it does and i am pretty sure it does...i stopped smoking cause i am on a cycle plus i wanna take a break anyways...what do u guys think

flex321 is offline Member
    drinking effects your gains but pot wont bro, just smoke your weed you'll be ok, no matter what people tell you about smoking weed while on a cycle I wouldnt worry man. They might say it might produce estrogen which will effect gains, I doubt that. Plus Arnold smokes weed, I doubt he stoped smoking back when he was cycling. And if you ask how I know, its because he buys it from me.

yea i won;t drink or take pills either..which i don't like doint hat naymore anyways so i am done doin that...but i love my pot but i can also go without it....thanx for the info bro

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Arnold who smokes weed and buys it from you? I know u dont mean swarzzeneggar or w/e..lmao and plus..it all depends on how much alcohol u drink..3 or so one night a week wont hurt, its not until u start pissing like crazy, that ur getting dehydrated
    Last edited by D3m3nt3d; 02-07-2002 at 09:42 PM.

super 88 is offline New Member
    Every once in a while won't hurt,but there is plenty of documentation on pot suppressing testosterone at high,sustained levels.
    Realistically,at those levels you probably won't want to hit the iron hard any way, just taco bell.
    It also spikes blood sugar,found that out after messing up a dibetic friend.
    And, no flame intended,but if I were a internationally known star I probably would'nt buy from a guy who throws it up on the net.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Hell, are you doing it every day? I mean if not no sweat, but if you are like a buddy of mine, doing it every single day several times a day, I wouldn't be worried about gear I would be worried about my normal health.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Try a search on alcohol substitutes also. You'll find about a hundred opinions on this topic.

welli don; really drink that much..actually barely ever..i just like to smoke..i use to smoke everyday..once a day but now i just stopped... i wanna take a break anyways

soch is offline New Member

wrong..wrong...wrong

I smoke my shi+t ,everyday several times a day.Its totally cool.i'm currently on my fifth week of a d-bol,t-400(600mg)wk,and just started mestanolon (methyl dht)bst cutting steroid ever!!!(its pretty new you guy"s will see it soon)(also stopped the d-bol 30mg/day for three weeks)and i've gained 15lbs so-far .i know pot can lower your natural!! testosterone .But not to affect the amount of as alot of people on this post are doing!1Think about it?doing 600mg/week,d-bol..ect... is not going to be hindered by pot .Just keep eating,sleeping,and lifting hard!!and pot is the "best"of any other drug to do.Besides....make you more hungry to eat more food!!!

hell yea i def hear u on that..on super bowl sunday i smoked a bowl and then watched the game and ate chicken,potatoes,meatballs...def gave me a nice appetite

Thread Information