rise2gr8ness is offline Junior Member

Tren Will Not Cause Hair Loss?

Let me see if I have this correct, TREN is a progestin, and is derived from nonandrolone, not DHT, and thus your NOT will shed hair.

However progestin + finastride= shedding

Is the same true for avodart?

progestin + avodart= Mr. Cleans twin brother, only more jakt

and if this is the deal, should you be predisposed to MPB & you decide to run a Test-Tren cycle with or without a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor one of these compounds either way is going to make you’re a** 1 bald MOFO?

However alone test can be contolled. Tren by itself should not cause hair loss
    (however using both is generally recomended)

If I am really wrong I accept a dialogue filled verbal beat downs!
    If I'm not let the Knowledge flowwww
    or ?
    Last edited by rise2gr8ness; 06-05-2006 at 05:23 AM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    kant help u i know JACK SHIT about balding since MPB doesnt run in my family i have NEVER ONCE RESEARCHED any aspect of it!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    tren is highly androgenic and has been known to cause hairloss in some people

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    tren is highly androgenic and has been known to cause hairloss in some people
    gave me back hair!

no way tai, its mine now

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    no way tai, its mine now
    u want my back hair?! ><

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    u want my back hair?! ><
    yeah im gonna make a couple sweaters out of it and sell it on ebay!!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    give me what you have left so i can make a ski cap.

OMFG! u guys are EVIL!
    sure keeps me warm though ><

Tai if my hair starts thinning can i use your back hair to cover the bald spots?

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    ok. this is a good thread let's not kill it just b/c you guys have hair like fabio. sob's...ha, j/k. I am taking test and tren ...should i take dutasteride or will that just increase the tren's hair loss aspects

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    It's highly androgenic , so good chances that if you are predisposed for MPB that you will lose some hair, combine that with DHT derived or Testosterone (in your case) and you are upping the probability of hairloss. Not a hair friendly cycle IMO.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are prone there is no such thing as an androgen not controbuting to hairloss. (exept deca in moderat dosages.)
    The androgen recepter in the scalp is the same as the one in the muscle. A steroid will bind to both.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    testosterone converts to dht through the 5-alpha reductase pathway which can be stopped/reduced by things like proscar,you however have no such protection from tren that it has extremely high androgenic properties and binds well to the androgen receptors including those in the scalp so while ever i have hair i wont run it!

AleX-69 is offline Member
    Well even though Tren is a nor steroid it is still somewhat androgen so you might loose some hair on it. But from my expierences this is a rare occurance.

Let me give you 2 brief graphs which compare anabolic and androgenic activity of test and tren
    Last edited by AleX-69; 06-03-2006 at 02:13 AM.

the first one shows anabolic activity. The strong line ist test..
    Waht u see is, that tren in lower doses is a little more anabolic then test.. in stronger doses on the other hand test wins hands down.

the seccond graph shows androgenic activity of both steroids [measured by prostata weight of the test subjects ]. What you can see is that tests androgenic activity rises as the dosage increases. Tren on the other hand has a sort of baseline androgenic activity which seems to be only slightly dose dependant. Moreover its androgenic activity is rather low..

!Using a 5ar blocker like finasteride might be conterproductive here, as it is supposed that tren is reduced to di-hydro-trenbolone which is a weak form of DHT..!There are other nor steroids [MENT] which follow similar pathways, so this conclusion seems not to far fetched to me.

regards
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tren Will Not Cause Hair Loss?-unbenannt.gif  
    Last edited by AleX-69; 06-03-2006 at 02:20 AM.

The question is still not answered yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rise2gr8ness
    The question is still not answered yet.
    Yes it has.
    Tren will promote hairloss if you are prone, and finasteride wont help at all, with Tren.

When using Test finasteride will block the 5ar, so Testosterone cant be converted to DHT in the scalp.

Finasteride will help only with Testosterone.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Rise, regarding your PM:

I'm not well versed enough to offer personal opinion here. However, everything I've read on the subject is consistent with Vitor's above statement, namely Tren 's definitive contribution to hair loss (even if taken alone) and Fina/Duta's inability to combat it. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

M.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    OK bro this is the deal.

Tren is highly androgenic . So no mater what you do your going to shed some hair. This will also depend on the dose you run and how long. There is nothing you can take that will stop hair loss from tren.

Now if your running test with the tren you will find that you might loss a little more then tren alone. That is due to the 5-alpha. But like the others said you can block that with proscar. But you still going to get the loss from the androgenic of the tren.

aaronswt84 is offline Associate Member
    not to thread hijack or anything, but ive been asking similar questions and havent got a solid answer, im more curious for winny, i want to use finasteride with winny, and test to not lose any hair. From research ive found it wont do anything for tren hairloss

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronswt84
    not to thread hijack or anything, but ive been asking similar questions and havent got a solid answer, im more curious for winny, i want to use finasteride with winny, and test to not lose any hair. From research ive found it wont do anything for tren hairloss
    Finasteride will prevent the test from being reduced to dht.. but it will do nothing against winstrol ... as winstrol is a dht-derivative.

karma711 is offline New Member
    ok so mpb can affect us chicks too.. but so far in my experience, tren makes your hair a lil more course and grow faster some places ( oh my god leg hair already!) lol.. so maybe cut and paste some from another area to your head... ? Kidding... winny ewww never again not enough results and DID thin my hair but am taking biotin to nurish .

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    will taking dutasteride w/ a test/tren cycle increase hairloss due to taking it with the tren, or is that b.s. if it is then I am going to take the duta for the test hair issue then bit the nail for the tren part

winny is dht, you hair is going, going, gone if you use it and are predisposed to MPB.
    Tren will make you go bald
    and if you want to keep your hair there are only 4 choices you have
    1-test w/ 5A blocker
    2-EQ
    3-Deca (w/out a 5A blocker, as one will cause hairloss)
    4-GH

this is the way the things are and thats the end of the story. If anyone has anything they would like to add, I would like to hear it and i will be checking this post 4the rest of my life so feel free to post a reply and thanks to everyone who contributed. I think this will be a gr8 resources for anyone to learn from, Rise 0ut-

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Sounds good for the most part...although some people have reported hairloss with EQ due to a higher androgenic profile as compared to deca ....

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by AleX-69
    the first one shows anabolic activity. The strong line ist test..
    Waht u see is, that tren in lower doses is a little more anabolic then test.. in stronger doses on the other hand test wins hands down.

the seccond graph shows androgenic activity of both steroids [measured by prostata weight of the test subjects ]. What you can see is that tests androgenic activity rises as the dosage increases. Tren on the other hand has a sort of baseline androgenic activity which seems to be only slightly dose dependant. Moreover its androgenic activity is rather low..

!Using a 5ar blocker like finasteride might be conterproductive here, as it is supposed that tren is reduced to di-hydro-trenbolone which is a weak form of DHT..!There are other nor steroids [MENT] which follow similar pathways, so this conclusion seems not to far fetched to me.

regards
    Nice chart in all but trenbolone 's androgenic activity is much higher than testosterone ; the increase in VPW may be attributed to the higher conversion rate to DHT. Also as far as i know trenbolone's structure prevents it from being 5-alpha reduced.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well Rise looks like you got your answer lol. Sorry I got here a little late. Anyways hairloss isnt my area of expertise by any means. I dont suffer from mpb at all and infact even my grandfathers have full heads of hair (one until the day he died pretty much). SO that being said I have done little to look into the use of finasteride. The only thinkg I know is its solely used for Test to slow/stop conversion to DHT. But than again many people have already stated that. Sorry bro.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Nice chart in all but trenbolone's androgenic activity is much higher than testosterone; the increase in VPW may be attributed to the higher conversion rate to DHT. Also as far as i know trenbolone's structure prevents it from being 5-alpha reduced.
    tren can be affected by 5ar.

But it is possible that tren can not be reduced by 5ar to DHT like you said.
    19-nortestosterone on the other hand is deactivated by 5ar and 7-alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone can not be altered alltogether.
    So it is still unclear if tren follows a similiar pathway but it was clearly demonstrated that tren has in fact a lower androgenic activity in prostata cells than test. This is all good in my book.

If someone is interested in reading the whole study i'll post a link here:

http://www.androgen-steroids.com/con...Trenbolone.pdf

on a side note: i have never used tren, but most of my buddys have. So there was only 1 person who had hair loss problems, but he also used the tren with test. Moreover none of my buddys got acne or prostata problems.
    + keep in mind that it is also possible to loose hair from deca IF you are prone to MPB. ...

Ah ha so it is possible that tren my infact may not be the hair killer we all thought it might be, thanks alex, your the man

Testosterone +finasteride will not eliminate hairloss with Testosterone, if youre prone. Like already mention, it will help to block most of the DHT aromatizion, but as an androgen, Test will still bind to the androgen recepter in the scalp and damage the hair-root. Which speeds up mpb, if youre prone, yust like all other androgen exept "Nadrolone".

Deca will not however, when used alone. B/c it gets converted to DHN thrue the 5ar, which is a very mild. Deca will have some of the androgenic affect on the AR in the scalp as well, but the reduction in natty "test"/"dht" that comes from using Nadrolone alone, wont be more harmful that the deca is. The breaking point seems to be around 400mgs ew.

Thread Information