Anty506 is offline New Member

Question Deca made in Egypt?

I have a friend in Egypt who claims he can get me deca from a manufacture there....

Has anyone ever heard of a company that makes deca in egypt?

He is also telling me that its...... per amp with is 50mg in a amp.... does this sound right?

Thanks for you help guys!! Im just very curious to find out if this stuff is going to be worth trying!

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    nile co in egypt makes deca as u can see am from egypt so no way it can be fake it is sold in the pharmacies like aspirine the only disadvantage with it that its 50 mg /ml

Snrf is offline Banned
    edit those prices outta there..no price discussion on the open forum

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    nile co in egypt makes deca as u can see am from egypt so no way it can be fake it is sold in the pharmacies like aspirine the only disadvantage with it that its 50 mg /ml
    Right, this is what he said.... But is this stuff any good? Am I going to get good results?

I want to take it for 6 weeks and Im thinking about taking 45mg/day..... is that sound good?

Also, im going to my local drug store today to get needles and syringes...... what kind and size should I get... and is that all I need?

Thanks!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    I dont see where they spoke prices....

Someone has edited it already.

But can you read my last post and respond?

TheFalcon is offline New Member
    yep, they made organen Co. deca 50mg its bad for me not like that organen came from holland
    Last edited by TheFalcon; 01-12-2007 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFalcon
    yep, they made organen Co. deca 50mg its bad for me not like that organen came from holland
    What do you mean its bad for you?

Should i get this? and if I do, will I like the results?

And also, Im giong to go to my local drug store like I said in the above post.... can you tell me what all i will need?

Hey bro,My suggestion would be to do some more research...It seems you're a bit confused on what to do and how much...You said the deca was 50mg...yes they come in 50mg per amp..but depending on your dose thats alot of oil..

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Hey bro,My suggestion would be to do some more research...It seems you're a bit confused on what to do and how much...You said the deca was 50mg...yes they come in 50mg per amp..but depending on your dose thats alot of oil..
    Hey Bigmax thanks for the reply.

I have been reading, but Im just making sure... thats why Im asking the pros!!!

I am looking to take like 45mg a day for 6 weeks... what do you think about it?

45mgs a day??..what do you mean bro??6 weeks deca ??...No bro...again research.

45mgs a day??..what do you mean bro??6 weeks deca??...No bro...again research.
    sorry, I had a freind who took deca for 3 weeks and said he was gong to take it for 6 next time.... that the only reason I ask.

Well can you tell me what I should take? cause I read that most take around 50mg/day and from 300mg/week.

When I get this stuff in, how long should I take it and how much a day should I take?

Thanks for your help and sorry for all the questions.

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Anty506]sorry, I had a freind who took deca for 3 weeks and said he was gong to take it for 6 next time.... that the only reason I ask.

Well can you tell me what I should take? cause I read that most take around 50mg/day and from 300mg/week.

When I get this stuff in, how long should I take it and how much a day should I take?

sorry guys but I have to do it....

U ARE BULLSHITING!!!!
    stop talking shit, do some research and come back.

ur friend did deca for 3 weeks??
    bullshit

he said he was gonna do it for 6 next?
    bullshit

u say uve read that pople do 50mg/ed?
    complete stinking steaming bullshit

u have never read anything like thatdeca takes a long time to work
    and has a very long ester so u only shoot it twice a week. u can do 300mg/ week but that's low. I started at 500mg/week my first ever cycle.
    I hate to flame but ur just talking out of ur ass and disrespecting vets. like I said b4, go home..do research..stop lying and don't get 50mg/ml deca. ur gonna have to shoot a minimum of 3cc's and that's if u do a weak ass 300mg/week cycle. ur welcome sir

[QUOTE=caban]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anty506
    sorry, I had a freind who took deca for 3 weeks and said he was gong to take it for 6 next time.... that the only reason I ask.

U ARE BULLSHITING!!!!

bullshit

bullshit

and has a very long ester so u only shoot it twice a week. u can do 300mg/ week but that's low. I started at 500mg/week my first ever cycle.
    I hate to flame but ur just talking out of ur ass and disrespecting vets. like I said b4, go home..do research..stop lying and don't get 50mg/ml deca. ur gonna have to shoot a minimum of 3cc's and that's if u do a weak ass 300mg/week cycle. ur welcome sir
    no,im not bullshitting you.... and yes, this is what I have read.....

If you have a good link I can go to and trust, then post it up.

yeah its called this website....steroid profiles....click deca

then hit the search button and type deca . ull get a plethera (that means a shitload) of posts on deca. good luck

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    look deca is deca if its original then no difference between the egyptian one or the one made in holland its the same stuff & powder and everything so if u wanna use it with a proper dosage & period ull see good results

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    look deca is deca if its original then no difference between the egyptian one or the one made in holland its the same stuff & powder and everything so if u wanna use it with a proper dosage & period ull see good results
    Thanks hosam4ever!

Ok, i have read this http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199789

Now I guess a good start would be to take it for 12 weeks. Correct?

and is 400mg/week a good start?

Im looking to gain weight and bulk up!

deca made in egypt?

[QUOTE=caban]

U ARE BULLSHITING!!!!

bullshit

bullshit

Bro,EZ...did you read Booz's Thread on flaming???...lets show ALL memebers respect as you want to be respected.I mean what you said had validity to it but you can use better tact.

ur totally right dude. I'm sorry, its totally not my style. I took it personal I guess sorta. my bad bros. I maintain the actual advice though. just not the flame

Ok, i have read this http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199789

Now I guess a good start would be to take it for 12 weeks. Correct?

and is 400mg/week a good start?

Im looking to gain weight and bulk up!
    I hate to keep asking, but I just want to do this right... Thats why I came here.

Thanks

so what you're saying is you want to do 12 week cycle of deca 400mgs per week???For your first cycle???..Not a good idea bro...you're looking to gain weight and bulk up...you can do that with food bro...keep reading bro...

so what you're saying is you want to do 12 week cycle of deca 400mgs per week???For your first cycle???..Not a good idea bro...you're looking to gain weight and bulk up...you can do that with food bro...keep reading bro...
    well, my shipment is going to be in next week.

I order it casue I know the guy and he got me a deal on it lol.

If you say I shouldnt, then I will just keep the deca untill you think its the right time to do it.

As far as eating, I eat alot and many times aday... I just cant gain a pound!

Im looking to gain weight and put on some muscle!

Thanks Bigmax

well, my shipment is going to be in next week.

I order it casue I know the guy and he got me a deal on it lol.

If you say I shouldnt, then I will just keep the deca untill you think its the right time to do it.

As far as eating, I eat alot and many times aday... I just cant gain a pound!

Im looking to gain weight and put on some muscle!

Thanks Bigmax
    Anyone?

Thanks!

TheFalcon is offline New Member
    What do you mean its bad for you?

Should i get this? and if I do, will I like the results?

And also, Im giong to go to my local drug store like I said in the above post.... can you tell me what all i will need?
    sorry for late answer , in my opinion the best & original one thats made by organen company in holland u can found it in any drug store.

becareful man from deca sides (prolactin related gyno) i had 3 years suffering from high prolactin problem because of 1 deca cycle only so i will never use deca in my cycles i hate progesteronic stuff

this is just my personal opinion

snoopy is offline Associate Member
    Personally I have stoppped using decca, as it is faked to oblivion, and the copies are amazing. Especialy the yellow top and metal top available in the EU. Snop.

monkeyboy1215 is offline Junior Member
    Well I cant belive what I am reading. Not once has any one asked how old this kids is or any of his stats, train exp., diet, or work out..........? Any one with half a mind can tell this kid has no bussiness useing gear! There are plenty of threads her to answer ALL the newb questions and if he wont take the time to do that then IMO he is disrespecting alot of people here. This is in no way a FLAME, but I think you need to do ALOT more homework. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy1215
    Well I cant belive what I am reading. Not once has any one asked how old this kids is or any of his stats, train exp., diet, or work out..........? Any one with half a mind can tell this kid has no bussiness useing gear! There are plenty of threads her to answer ALL the newb questions and if he wont take the time to do that then IMO he is disrespecting alot of people here. This is in no way a FLAME, but I think you need to do ALOT more homework. JMO

haha. no kid, my first post here i posted my info.....

Thanks guys, My order came in, but I'm selling to a friend

I'm going to try some equopoise.

My source says its good, so I hope so.

Thread Information