brad1986 is offline Senior Member

I got a seizure letter!!! what do i do??

from thailand to U.S. i got a not in place of my "order" then a week later i got a envelope with 4 papers all hard to understand what they really ment. does anybody have experience with this? will they send me another letter again with a court date or fine? what happens if i just ignore it?

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    oh shi* no idea, but i am interested to see if someone does

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No just dont respond and have your source reship if they do that.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    ^^ agreed dont respond

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Throw it away, then it'll go away :P

c-Z
    Usually on the letters there will be a couple options..... But dont even respond. Contact your source... send him a copy of it. And hopefully he will reship.

grinchinit is offline Associate Member
    agreed dont respond keep us updated pls i am paranoid about getting seizure letters and would really really like to know how this all plays out

c-Z
    I only deal with domestic for this reason. LOL. $#%& customs

georgebanks is offline Junior Member
    Always stick to small orders when ordering international. 1 seizure letter is no big deal... Customs has better things to do than worry about 1 guy importing gear for personal use.

For you to even get in trouble first they have to get a warrant for a controlled delivery. Be advised that many people will tell you that you cant get in trouble during a controlled Delivery unless you sign for the package, THIS IS NOT TRUE.
    Once you receive your first seizure letter, your address becomes flagged (not your name) so to be safe, you better not have anything more shipped to that same address.
    Dont worry too much.... getting a warrant for a controlled delivery takes time and alot more evidence than just one seizure letter.Customs is mainly worried about Terrorist shit, they dont go to work everyday thinking about how they can bust Joe Schmo for importing 10cc's of Deca .

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Usually on the letters there will be a couple options..... But dont even respond. Contact your source... send him a copy of it. And hopefully he will reship.
    I had this happen once. I got the seizure notice, and it had a letter in there that said what was contained in the package. I contacted the place that I bought it from, and they told me to send them a copy of it, and they ended up resending the package. The second package went through.
    Your not in any trouble, just dont respond in any way, and youll be okay. You might wanna look into using a different address in the future though.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    I only deal with domestic for this reason. LOL. $#%& customs
    same here Bro no international places will ever be used again! I have found a great deal of legit places in the US or at least a remailer so I don't have to worry about this.You order enough times and sooner or later you will get your stuf found and get a love letter instead.Just not worth it. I woul not even do another cycle if all I had was international sources!!!!!!!
    I mean How many addresses can you actually have at you're disposal with people that you can let know what is up that are willing to go along with it?I'm sure not many.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    cool thanks alot guys. MY source does reship but obviously i would need to give new address for that i dont want another pakage coming here and yes it was relatively small order so i dont think they would investigate but the advice helped thanks and ill keep you updated if anything else happens

ah2006 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjohn6231 View Post
    I had this happen once. I got the seizure notice, and it had a letter in there that said what was contained in the package. I contacted the place that I bought it from, and they told me to send them a copy of it, and they ended up resending the package. The second package went through.
    Your not in any trouble, just dont respond in any way, and youll be okay. You might wanna look into using a different address in the future though.
    Exactly what happened to me. E-mailed them a copy of the seizure letter, and they reshipped the stuff with no extra charge.

we need a sticky, see these threads all the time

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    run,,, run as fast as you can... hide at you friend house - trust me they are watching you!!!! notice if you post man changed? garbage man changed? listen just run run run

kidding, you 'll be fine just dont respond and email the supplier back wiht a copy of the letter

Thread Information