Deadlift83 is offline New Member

Question Blue valentine shaped tablets ?

Hi. I have some blue heart-shaped tablets that I bought as dianabol . A friend tells me they are 10mg winstrol tablets. What are they ?

bigputte is offline Associate Member
    The only blue heart shaped tabs I ever seen is Danabol from Bodyresearch, Thailand. They are methandrostenolone (a.k.a Dianabol ) 10mg.

Very popular and it have a very good rumour too!

// putte

big swoll is offline Member
    They are Danabol's.....the best dbol that you can buy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue valentine shaped tablets ?-zdanabol.jpg  

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    definatly british dispensary dianabol . they are 10 mg a piece. good stuff. i cant imagine them having fakes unless they were candy hehe.

StickFigure is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    definatly british dispensary dianabol. they are 10 mg a piece. good stuff. i cant imagine them having fakes unless they were candy hehe.
    They are actually by BodyResearch as someone stated above...10mg dbol ...
    British Dispensary dbol is pink whether it's 5,10 or 50mg...

I wanna clear up something here.

British Dispensary only do 5mg anabols.

It is British Dragons who do 5mg, 10mg(Methanabol) and 50mg(Methanabol).

http://www.britishdragon.com/methanabol.htm

// putte

Quote Originally Posted by bigputte
    I wanna clear up something here.

British Dispensary only do 5mg anabols.

It is British Dragons who do 5mg, 10mg(Methanabol) and 50mg(Methanabol).

http://www.britishdragon.com/methanabol.htm

// putte

actually i think British Dispensary does offer a 50mg version..i've seen it on our "feline friend's" list before....ya gotta remember anything British Dispensary came out with tab-wise...British Dragon copied..well used to..but changed to a square shape now i believe..

Quote Originally Posted by StickFigure
    actually i think British Dispensary does offer a 50mg version..i've seen it on our "feline friend's" list before....ya gotta remember anything British Dispensary came out with tab-wise...British Dragon copied..well used to..but changed to a square shape now i believe..

I dont belive so, give me a picture of them. British dragons have alot more stuff then british dispensary.
    Actually, what I can remember now, british dispansary only do anabol 5mg, british dragons have at least 10 different products.

// putte

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    for anabol

british dispens do 5mg only

british dragon do 10mg, 50mg only no 5 mgs anymore

i think you need to know the full story first, bdrag did not copy everything from bd at all, somethings yes but some were the other way around

peace

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    for anabol

british dispens do 5mg only

british dragon do 10mg, 50mg only no 5 mgs anymore

i think you need to know the full story first, bdrag did not copy everything from bd at all, somethings yes but some were the other way around

peace
    i do i believe i've been corrected..i can't find a picture or any info on the 50mg Dispensary's...it sure would've been nice if they did come out with a 50mg version..no other dbol has worked for me besides the pink Thais...i see now that bdrag didn't copy everything from BD but they sure started off that way..pentagon shaped pills with a score in the middle..whether it be dbol,stanobol..then they decided to up it to 10mg/50mg and change it to a square..i heard Bdrags products worked well but that's a shady way to start a business because i remember how everyone would call them Thai's when in fact they were "chinas"..that's definitely misleading if some folks can't tell the difference..what do you mean when you said "somethings yes but some were the other way around?...i thought BD only did a few products..most being orals..and they've been around for a while..i think if they came out with injectables it's not exactly copying since they are already a legitimate company.....whatever the case is..both products work and i guess that's all that matters....peace
    Last edited by StickFigure; 02-11-2004 at 10:36 AM.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    there is a story about that but i will have to ask someone before im sure with an answer, i will reply later

imho bdrag dont need to stand on anyones toes, their name is better than most in this game at the moment

peace

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    there is a story about that but i will have to ask someone before im sure with an answer, i will reply later

imho bdrag dont need to stand on anyones toes, their name is better than most in this game at the moment

peace
    i definitely agree that they don't need to stand on anyone's toes because i have heard nothing but good things about their products..with a lot of them meeting or exceeding label claims...that's why i have no idea why they started off like they did..i dont know the whole story but it would be interesting to know how they came about...peace

which is the best the 5mgs d ball of british despansary or the 10mg d bal of body research?????????????????

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Britsh Disp cuz you can't find BR products any longer in the market. I think you can
    find DS now that are the same as BR 10mg dbols that I believe are better than
    British Disp.

d-bol

British Dispensary is a genuine pharmaceutical manufacturer. British Dragon (Richard) had the same tabs made by Kenneth Chen in China. But Kenneth sold the tabs to other (Russian) suppliers too. Thats when the Dragon made the new longshaped tabs (info straight from Br Dragon) and the Dispensary pressed the snakelogo in the tab. The old tab is still sold by British Pharmacy (Vadim G). The blue hart is now sold by Dronabol. British Dispensary makes new tabs also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue valentine shaped tablets ?-britishdisline-up.jpg   Blue valentine shaped tablets ?-dronabol-10mgbos.jpg  
    Last edited by dutchbodybuilder; 11-09-2005 at 07:37 AM.

hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    British dispensary makes 10mg d-bols now they are yellow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue valentine shaped tablets ?-p1030038.jpg  
    Last edited by hulk100; 11-09-2005 at 09:31 AM.

Thread Information