iNvid is offline Senior Member

Mike Tyson back?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    He's gonna get stomped.

How you can get 38 million in debt, is beyond me.

~SC~

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    He was supposed to fight Bob Sapp in K-1! but he couldnt travel to japan because they dont give visas to guys with bad criminal records. Even if they are rich!!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    You almost feel bad for the guy when you see how he grew up but then you look at all the opportunity he had to do well and act like a decent human being. He let himself be manipulated and enjoyed hearing people pump up his ego and lost it all. I can't feel for the guy except to say he is an idiot for not taking a few months and learning about personal finance. He could have gone to the local library and read a few books for free and would still be a multi-millionare. "Vanity, My favorite sin" - The Devil - Devil's Advocate.

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    tyson is the man

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    after the fight in kentucky he is coming to new jersey to fight, i cant wait to see that one

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, looks like he's fighting jerome lebanner

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    he has the tools and the heart he just has to stay focused

he was the best fighter ever, its a sin that people took advantage of him his whole life. i dont care what anyone says, you give me a fighter i will tell you how tyson would have beat him in both their prime, including lennox, ali, marciano, lewis and foreman

eacman65 is offline Member
    tyson is the man he has and always will be

eacman65 is offline Member
    tyson is the man he has and always will be

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    he was the best fighter ever, its a sin that people took advantage of him his whole life. i dont care what anyone says, you give me a fighter i will tell you how tyson would have beat him in both their prime, including lennox, ali, marciano, lewis and foreman

Foreman would have WHOMPED ALL OVER Tyson. All the above mentioned would have knocked out Tyson as well.
    Tyson had a VERY SHORT run and I wonder why people cling to that to this day. He was NEVER able to make a come back once he started losing.
    All the above boxers had stronger longer better careers.

People did not take advantage of Tyson. He let them fvck him over cause he is just another dumb ass convict with a small IQ.

He is an animal with NO social skills and a very bad temper. He is no roll model for any kid or anyone. He would rip your head off if you bumped into him accidentally. He would rape your girlfriend if you left her alone with him.
    He is just a jail house cat who would beat the living shlt out of you.

Im glad King cheated Tyson out of all that money. King knows how to work his boxers. He had Tyson sign a contact with no lawyers present 3 days before Tyson was released from prison. Very smart man.

Quite frankly. I cant stand to even hear Tyson speak. The guy makes me sick to my stomache.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Tyson in his prime was one of the best. The best part of Tyson for boxing is in the amount of tickets and pay per views they sell when he does box...Even if he loses!

Grappler_Mike is offline New Member
    Tyson will rip throu the K-1 division with boxing rules,BTW he is fighting labanner with boxing rules.

Its just a different level of caliber,the best K-1 guys would be mediocre at best in proffesional boxing.

This isnt a flame or anything,Im a huge K-1 fan,but the best go where the money is at unfortunatly.

i didnt say anything about him being a great person, and i believe he def would kick my ass, but how does that take away from his career? also you said he could never get his career back on track, i said he was the best IN HIS PRIME. i completely agree he couldnt get his career back on track.

foreman got knocked out by ali. ali hit 1/4 of the power that foreman does. and foreman himself said ali had a horrible defense. i think ali is the second best fighter. look at when tyson is at his worst. it still takes 8 rounds to knock him out.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Foreman would have WHOMPED ALL OVER Tyson. All the above mentioned would have knocked out Tyson as well.
    Tyson had a VERY SHORT run and I wonder why people cling to that to this day. He was NEVER able to make a come back once he started losing.
    All the above boxers had stronger longer better careers.

People did not take advantage of Tyson. He let them fvck him over cause he is just another dumb ass convict with a small IQ.

He is an animal with NO social skills and a very bad temper. He is no roll model for any kid or anyone. He would rip your head off if you bumped into him accidentally. He would rape your girlfriend if you left her alone with him.
    He is just a jail house cat who would beat the living shlt out of you.

Im glad King cheated Tyson out of all that money. King knows how to work his boxers. He had Tyson sign a contact with no lawyers present 3 days before Tyson was released from prison. Very smart man.

Quite frankly. I cant stand to even hear Tyson speak. The guy makes me sick to my stomache.
    Agreed. I used to like him when he first hit the scene, Nintendo "Punch Out" and all. Then he revealed his true colors, he lost his title, respect, began to eat ears, lost money, his life, etc. Not someone I can identify with.

~SC~

i understand how everyone thinks he is crazy, he is, but the thing everyone forgets was how talented he was in his prime. now he is an above average fighter, but my argument that he was the best ever in his prime. in his fight against spinks he wouldve beat any heavyweight ever on that day.

no fighter had his speed, power, defence, and chin

Orpheus is offline New Member
    I just got another copy of punch out for nintendo. Super Macho Man seems tougher than Tyson for some reason. I hope he gets his act together and shapes up a decent life, if possible.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    i understand how everyone thinks he is crazy, he is, but the thing everyone forgets was how talented he was in his prime. now he is an above average fighter, but my argument that he was the best ever in his prime. in his fight against spinks he wouldve beat any heavyweight ever on that day.

Werd to that

Chris Columbus is offline Junior Member
    it is a pretty well known fact thaqt small heavy weights get old early. Tyson was great, but age has caught up with him.

yup that is true, speed goes with age unless your ricky henderson.

solid-d is offline Member
    I just seen Tyson on TV hitting the mits for his July 30 fight.. Man he still has speed and power.. I def think he can beat any of the title holders of today.. The only guy he may have trouble with is that big Ukrainian, Klitchko.. Other than that, hed beat rockman off the punch, and would know out John Ruiz in 3rds without a problem.. He could have beating lewis if he conected in the first 2 rounds.. Tyson was looking for the KO early and his adrinaline was too high he got sidetracted...

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    The best chance for Tyson would be yto bring back his old trainewr from the early days! Rooney I beleive was his name! He could get Mike back pretty close to his old self! But Tyson, isn't gonna get him back so sadly the story ends for Mikie!

MJ

Chris Columbus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    I just seen Tyson on TV hitting the mits for his July 30 fight.. Man he still has speed and power.. I def think he can beat any of the title holders of today.. The only guy he may have trouble with is that big Ukrainian, Klitchko.. Other than that, hed beat rockman off the punch, and would know out John Ruiz in 3rds without a problem.. He could have beating lewis if he conected in the first 2 rounds.. Tyson was looking for the KO early and his adrinaline was too high he got sidetracted...
    Come on now. Tyson has not defied conventional boxing wisdom now so why would we expect him to do so now? Tyson was the youngest champion because youth suits the compact fighter. Tyson is tough but he is not at the pinnicle of the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    The best chance for Tyson would be yto bring back his old trainewr from the early days! Rooney I beleive was his name! He could get Mike back pretty close to his old self! But Tyson, isn't gonna get him back so sadly the story ends for Mikie!

MJ
    I agree. His old trainer (from what Ive read) seemed to keep Tyson in check mentally. Kept Tyson from going bazerk. Once he lost his trainer and his wife Robin ditched him, he just went downhill.

Tyson is a tough mofo. Very thick and hard to knock down. That doesnt make him one of the best boxers. There are a lot of guys that are hard to knock down. Doesnt make them the best boxer of all time though.

samson04 is offline Banned
    we all know mike was really good in his early days, but frankly he is washed up. I say he needs to just give up the ghost and move on, he is only going to make a fool of himself.

his first trainer was teddy atlas i think and then he went to kevin rooney. but his only problem is his disipline, he doesnt listen to anyone because he doesnt have to, he is not "hungry" for a title anymore, maybe just an ear.

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member

Question

Are u kidding

Evander killed Tyson and in the 2nd fight it was going to be an even worse fight ,thats why Tyson got fustrated and bit Evandor .Come on guys Tyson is not a boxer,he is a street fighter with some boxing skills and a messed up mind

tyson after jail was a streetfighter, he intimidated his opponents and beat them with power, and no defense. i give evander all the credit in the world, but he wouldnt have beat tyson in his prime, im sorry

what !!!!!!!!!!!! are we talking about the same people here
    Evander is a boxer Tyson is and has allways been a street fighter
    thats why Evander beat him.Tyson got whopped by Buster Douglas
    in Tysons prime ?
    I am not trying to get in a fight with ya about this ,its fun to talk to someone about it
    but you where probally one of those people (like everyone else) who thought Tyson was going to kill Evander in the 1st fight.Was Tyson not in good enought shape then ?was he not in his prime ?

Its simple its called boxing for a reason not street fighting

take it easy bud

im not getting in a fight either, against buster douglas he was getting sloppy, he got knocked down in sparring before the fight!!! he was obviously slipping. he is known for slacking in training. i believe that he was in shape against holyfiend but he didnt want it anymore. like i said before i think both in their prime tyson would have killed him. and you cant compare it to certain fights because i think tyson would have destroyed bowe and he beat holyfield. moorer beat holyfield also, i think tyson would kill him.

anyway, not to get off subject. i think when tyson fought spinks, tubbs he was unbeatable. im not trying to argue, i just dont see how people can say he isnt the best.

Its easy to say that .he was good but not the best and I am not saying Evander is the best either ,he didnt want it against Evander ???? Are u kidding he was trying his hardest and evander beat him in a boxing match fair and square.And the big daddy Bowe thing ,thats where u are wrong ,if big daddy really wanted to he could have been one of the best fighters in history (espically with tah jab).Put it this was if he had evanders hart there would have been no stoping him .And the moore thing that is when evander was having his heart troubles and could not train even close to his potential

This is what I love about America ,we can sit here and go back and forth and its not a big deal (freedom of speach )

anyways time to leave work gota run

TTYL boss

i see your point, but still think i am right, but i love that about this country too, we can discuss this till the cows come home and still be cool w. each other and no one will censor us.

Grappler_Mike is offline New Member
    Riddick Bowe used to be my favorite boxer,he had extreme potential but his downfall was his lazyness.

remember when he went to the marines and quit

Hollifield got BIG and RIPPED in his second fight with Tyson. Holli must have gained about 40 lbs of solid muscle from his first fight. I saw his training and that crap was intense. Almost like what that russian guy did in Rocky 4. Hi tech training and computers. Awesome stuff. The only problem with Evandor is he lost his energy so quickly due to no fat. He had no fat to store energy so he got tired too quickly in the rounds.
    Thats why Foreman was so formedable. He could just stand there all day and wait for the opponent to get tired. Then he pounded him with his left hand.
    Foreman was fun to watch. The guy didnt put any weight into his punch. He just stuck his big tree trunk of an arm out and it was weird to see the other guy almost run into it and get blown backwards five feet.

Saw Rocky II last night. Sly was SO SMALL compared to Apollo. There is no way those two would have been paired up in a match. There was like a 60 pound difference between them. Apollo was pretty huge and ripped.

BTW. Who was the guy who played in Rocky 5. Tommy Gun. I cant remember his name. He had potential. I think he was undefeated for a long time and then he got AIDS and had to leave boxing. Very sad.

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    all I can say is one word "jajjajajajajajaj"

Thread Information