SaTyR is offline Member

Tyson - Sapp K1 fight

Does anyone have info on the tyson sapp k1 fight ? The deal has been made i heard . But what about a date ?

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think he is fighting sapp. i know he is fighting july 30th vs Danny Williams. and i believe he is fighting in september or october in New Jersey so i dont think he is fighting sapp. fightnews.com would prob have more info about it

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    I read somewhere that tyson has agreed to fight 7 pro fights in the next 3 years something to do with him being declared bankcrupt.So that fight wont be happening if this is the case.

he owes 30mill. sold both houses, all cars, a lot of memorabilia, tigers, lives with exwife and son, and a little hotel, he has nothing, but is trying to win it back. i think he finally learned

zap2 is offline Junior Member
    ya he has to give around 3.5 mill out each year to the people he owes

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    At first the fight was scheduled to be in Japan because a figth like that could easily draw a 60,000+ live crowd...the first problem tyson encountered was his criminal record wich doeas affect your ability to go to Japan!

ya he wasn't aloud to leave the country because of his criminal record...poor guy...i fell kind of sorry for the guy cause he never really learned how to deal with money because of his childhood and now he is major in debt and can't leave the country because of what he did when he was younger... It's how he was raised so its not his fault

he can leave the country. his felopny conviction (rape), caused him not to be accepted into other countries. he has faught in Denmark, scotland, and england all in the last 4 years.

o from what i heard he wasn't aloud to leave the states

Quote Originally Posted by zap2
    o from what i heard he wasn't aloud to leave the states
    im almost positive he can, unless he did something for them to take away his passport or something.

well im sure you know more about boxing then i do.. cause i don't pay to much attention to that stuff.

dynamike is offline Associate Member
    truth is Tyson will not do well in a K1 fight..he lost his edge a long time ago...but whats worse he lost his heart...first leg kick is gonna f*** him up....

he lost his heart?

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    I personally belive that Tyson would mess up Sapp pretty bad. I watched Sapp fight a K-1 fight the other day and he just throws loopy punches and leaves so much open. I think guys are too intimidated by him. Tyson would KO him in 2 rounds.

dynamike is offline Associate Member
    TYson vs Sapp...???!!!...come onno contest..Tyson...ven the way he is now...Tyson...Sapp..please..hes a circus freak attraction...no killer instinct either..and he telegraphs a punch a mile away...it would be ugly folks

realmxofxnoise is offline Junior Member
    Tyson would definitely destroy Sapp. I think even if it was with the new Romanex rules, Tyson would still win - Sapp just doesn't have enough all around skills. And like other said - Tyson is just too strong and good a boxing, if Sapp fights in a normal K-1 match, it's over. He's gonna leave him self open and get hit with a Mack Truck, and goodnight. If Cro Cop can punch Sapp and stun him as bad as he did, I'd hate to see Tyson punch him. It would be fun to watch though.

Thread Information