rborwn77 is offline Associate Member

Delahoya VS the Executioner

Posting this a little early ,but I am so excited about this one
    this is the 1 time Oscar is the underdog going into the fight
    It can go either way ,they are 2 of my favorite fighters .I am glad Oscar lost some fights because now everyone is not on his bandwagon anymore and its cool to route for him again like when he was 1st comming up .Anyways I cant wait for this one

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate watching boxing if they arent heavyweights. i think it is boring when they dance around the ring, i like mma. i give boxers all the credit in the world but i think its very boring to watch

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    i hate watching boxing if they arent heavyweights. i think it is boring when they dance around the ring, i like mma. i give boxers all the credit in the world but i think its very boring to watch
    I wrote up a whole response to your point of view and accidently erased it ,oh well next time

De La Hoya looked pretty poor in his last fight that he "won". Hopkins was tantative in his last fight but still looked good.

I'm just happy that trinidad is coming back.....there's a fighter. Win or lose, i could watch him fight all day

I see buff's lingering in this thread, and I KNOW that he likes the heavyweights

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    boxing to me is a great sport, but so often it seems like the scoring is so messed up also

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    boxing to me is a great sport, but so often it seems like the scoring is so messed up also

no that is something we can agree on !!!!
    it is way messed up (don king) not to name any names

like the last fight ,even though I like de la hoya ,I think he lost the last
    fight
    but if he would have lost then he would have not got to fight hopkins

also ,hopkins was being careful in his last fight ,he did just enought to win so he could fight delahoya for the biggest pay day of his life (smart business move)

that is whats nice about mma is that there is no mistake about who won the fight

and yes trinadad is awsome !!

I wish Ike (bazooka) Corte would fight again ,I think he was one of the best fighters (but he only forught for $ for his family not because he wanted to win ,if he had fought to win for himself he would have been unstopable

Thread Information