Thread: Tyson Lost.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Tyson Lost.

I knew it, he is done. Still an all time great IMO.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    yep ... all time great.

all the time the greats fall to new greats.

thats the way it goes, I guess, I wish the dude won... I love the fury in that bastard ... but half of the coolness of him, was that he could back that shat up!!

what round did he lose in ??
    and what kinda loss?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    4th round and it was a good fight but he lost his wind early, that nobody he was fighting was taking a beating waiting for him to get tired. Rocky Balboa fashion.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    hmmm interesting.

Classic Tyson tho... come out blazin... dude musta knew it... let him blow all his gas and took him out.

CLASSIC.

hmmm, whens the rematch

ehehhe

later.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    The problem with guys like Tyson is when they started making big bucks, they started to afford taking a 'year-off' to party hard and live destructive lifestly, and only coming back 2-3months before a fight to train for it. Then comes a newcomer that is training all year round and has a great base stamina and he whoops them into reality.

dynamike is offline Associate Member
    I have to say that I LOVEd Tyson in the beg..I had something like nine or ten of his first HBO fights on tape...Ive always said that the best thing that happenned to him was Cus D'mato...the worst was..DOn KIng....King used him like a pimp uses his best whore...wore him out...pumped his head full of s***...got rid of Kevin Rooney his lonfg time trainer...shame man...Its been like watching a train wreck with Tyson...you dont want to watch but you do...I seriously wonder what kind of depression this guy is going to fall into...whose going to be around him being 38 minllion in debt...and who would really care...He still had some of the old fight in him..but ..his time is done...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I'm not exactly surprised...

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I'm just disgusted its a Brit he lost to. He withdraw from fighting an Irish fighter only last Month. Oh well, British media will be insufferable for a week now.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Far from an all-time great IMO. He lost all his major fights. Please show me his credentials other than knocking out a few glass joe, no-names in the first round when he first stepped on the scene.

Makaveli_786 is offline Junior Member
    You ever stepped in the ring against a heavyweight or felt a heavyweight punch?

LOL all time greats, these guys would breath on you and youd be in hospital.

I'm not surprised he lost by the way, guess weve got another Rahman on our hands, theyll hype up the next fight and Tyson will knock him out in the first round, I hate when the boxing commissions do that but I guess theyve got to make money, dont we all?

LOL training with an injury and he tore his ligament in the first round, do you think he could win under those circumstances?

When I tore my lig I took 6 months off training, my leg was in PAIN I couldnt even throw a single punch, if Tyson can do that much with a torn ligament in tip top shape he could murder somebody.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli_786
    I'm not surprised he lost by the way, ?
    I thought you said Tyson would win in 30 seconds????

If any of us CLAIMED to be heavy weight boxers and trained for it and had the experience, then maybe you could compare us to Tyson. But since TYSON talks the talk and claims to be a heavy wiehgt, he should be able to hold up to all his hype.....

Yeah thats UNTIL I logged off Friday night switched on Sky News and saw him hopping onto a bench on one leg from injury, I knew he was injured and therefore not at his best.

Anyway my point was you cant down somebody till your better than them, how can you say something about Tyson when you wouldnt dare say it to his face and hed knock you out with a whiff of his fist?

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Thank God I didn't go. Thank you. Still upset Tyson didn't win though, but I didn't in no way think it was going to be a walk through for him, and it deffiently proved not to be.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I thought you said Tyson would win in 30 seconds????

If any of us CLAIMED to be heavy weight boxers and trained for it and had the experience, then maybe you could compare us to Tyson. But since TYSON talks the talk and claims to be a heavy wiehgt, he should be able to hold up to all his hype.....
    ummm.... he doesn't claim to be a heavywieght, he IS an heavywieght

see in boxing, they have wieght classes, and because tyson is over 205 pounds, that puts him in the heavywieght "category"

Tyson didn't "talk the talk" infact, he had NOTHING bad to say about his opponent at all, he was very gentlemanly about it

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    The problem with guys like Tyson is when they started making big bucks, they started to afford taking a 'year-off' to party hard and live destructive lifestly, and only coming back 2-3months before a fight to train for it. Then comes a newcomer that is training all year round and has a great base stamina and he whoops them into reality.
    simple as that

Thread Information