Got messed up bad

fractured my face in three places, 10 stiches in my chin, in a open mat fight last night, never ****ing had my ass handed to me soooo bad, this ****ing guy mounted me in less then a minute....look like a ****ing car hit me, have to have reconstructive surgary on my face feel like total ****.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hang in there bro.. sorry to hear.. post some pics please

yeah i well take some pics and put them up....

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    post some pics please
    Yea that'll be cool

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HULK1732
    fractured my face in three places, 10 stiches in my chin, in a open mat fight last night, never ****ing had my ass handed to me soooo bad, this ****ing guy mounted me in less then a minute....look like a ****ing car hit me, have to have reconstructive surgary on my face feel like total ****.
    Sorry to hear about your loss man.. and the mounting

But seriously great way to just hang in there. I like how your post is not full of ****. Others on this board would tell it the other way.. " How I kicked his ass...etc." Pics would be more telling.

Sorry again.

im gonna work on geting a dig camera and post some pics. my face looks like the hunch back of noterdams...everywhere i go people are giving me the weirdest looks

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    what do you do,..what sport?

i use to wrestle, i have been doing bjj for a couple years now, we have open mat twice a month were people from different gyms and where ever can come in and compete against each other.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Crap, I thought this was during regular training, I was gonna ask what her hell kind of gym you are going to...I guess it was pretty much an nhb match so it's to be expected...

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, I too like your honesty and integrity! I took a umm lesson like that once in Martial arts years ago and I had learn what he did to me in order to defend against it. This guy was a sweeper and could take ya down fast a s&*t, so I just learned to sweep too and finally I found a way to not get swept again.

Good Luck and keep fightin bro!

MJ

tallyjuice is offline Member
    better work on those mount reversals. J/k. **** happens man. Just roll with the punches(no pun intended).

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    no pain no gain bro best of luck and i hope you get well soon

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Sounds like you are terrible and have no buisness doing any MMA type fighting. You have been doing BJJ for a couple years and got mounted in less than a minute? Who was this guy?

Where do you train at? Why is this stupid **** going on in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Sounds like you are terrible and have no buisness doing any MMA type fighting. You have been doing BJJ for a couple years and got mounted in less than a minute? Who was this guy?

lmao at how stupid you just made yourself look hahhahahahahahahaha

Thanks for your concern pal, man you must be so tough, im sure you have never been mounted cause your so tuff hahahaha. I train at a tough guy gym where we have open matts, . Who was the guy? well he was an instructor at colorado stars in broomfield if you must know. Thanks again for your concern man, im glad we have such stand up members on the board.

Please if your gonna make stupid ignorant post, just refrain from posting
    idoit

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    sorry to hear dude.... that sux refried assshat

I gotta ask you tho, most importantly (I personally think) did you learn anything from the "experience"?

I hope so, cause sometimes gettin beat is more telling than winning.

wish ya a speedy recovery, and best of luck with the surgery.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HULK1732
    lmao at how stupid you just made yourself look hahhahahahahahahaha

Thanks for your concern pal, man you must be so tough, im sure you have never been mounted cause your so tuff hahahaha. I train at a tough guy gym where we have open matts, . Who was the guy? well he was an instructor at colorado stars in broomfield if you must know. Thanks again for your concern man, im glad we have such stand up members on the board.

Please if your gonna make stupid ignorant post, just refrain from posting
    idoit

This dumbass is just trying to increase his post count. Think nothing of it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    This dumbass is just trying to increase his post count. Think nothing of it.
    Yeah i know sometimes ignorant **** like that just pisses me off, well i couldn't get and pics up sorry guys, most of the swelling has gone down so it doesn't look as bad now. Get my stiches out in two weeks yaaaa, and there gonna check for nerve damage to see what extent of surgary i have to have if at all. two of the fractures are gonna heal on there own and their gonna take another x-ray to really see how bad the third fracture is, i may be able to get out with out surgery.

Thanks for all the suport bros..

HULK

Div1Wrestler is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja

What an ASS!!!!!!!

Why is this going on in the first place? I wonder that too really surpise nobody step in to stop it??????????

Quote Originally Posted by Div1Wrestler
    What an ASS!!!!!!!

Why is this going on in the first place? I wonder that too really surpise nobody step in to stop it??????????
    It actually wasn't as bad as it may sound, it went for a takedown and caught my face on his shin. It didn't hurt that bad , just kinda stung real bad (little did i know i had fractured my face) two hours later my face looked like a ****ing pumpkin) and so i got up and we keep going then he took me down and got one or two mean punches in on my and the fight was stoped. Was my fault fracturing my face and he laid some me KO punches on my Chin and split it open. We all sign wavers and we all know what were geting into. Usually its all just fun and games and know one gets hurts.

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    DOnt pay attention, i have competed in kyo kushin karate, and tae kwon do, of course this is not has extreme has you, and i did some boxing has well.

Everyone gets nervous before a fight, competition and its normal.

Sad to ear what happened to you but you got some big brass balls just for going into an mma fight.

Even if you have been doing this for a while anything can happen, nothing is fake like WWE crap and yeah you might have been cough off guard.

Best thing about this is that many times you lose you learn and pertty sure next time you fight an mma fight you will have learned plenty.

Good luck bro and keep up training.

Thread Information