mattman is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Puder on Smackdown

Last thursdays Smackdown opens with all the Tough Enough contestants in the ring. Kurt Angle comes out and asks them their names and berates them. He tells them they are going to have a contest tonight and whoever wins will get a special prize. He says that whoever does the squat thrusts will win. Al Snow counted them off and if someone did them wrong, they would have to leave the ring. The winner, Ryan Reeves(the sloppyiest contestent) received a match with Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle defeated Ryan Reeves in a quick match, destroying him. Angle asked any of the others if they wanted to get in the ring with him. Daniel Puder (a self proclaimed ufc style fighter) came in and they started wrestling. Angle couldnt get Puder off his feet for at least 30 seconds, Myself believes Puder coming off his feet was part of him putting Angle in a key Lock submission, almost making Angle tap out, 2 more seconds Angle would have had to tap out. It was really cool, Post your comments!!!

MATTMAN

bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member
    isnt that stuff fake?

AverageJoe is offline New Member
    I saw it! good to see something real on wrestling TV

AverageJoe is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcat3727
    isnt that stuff fake?
    the tough enough guys arent performers, they got a bunch of guys in a contest to see who really is tough enough to handle the business, so they have them on tv to weed out the pansies by kicking the crap out of them in a way(smacking,submissions,bodyslams) there pretty ruff with them.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I think he would destroy angle in a real fight. And I agree, a few more seconds and angle woulda been tapping like a punk.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate what WWE does to those guys! Trying to humiliate them on National TV was the real goal. I sure like Puder's spunk though!

MJ

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Puder must've made a few WWE executives pretty nervous for a few seconds though.

Thread Information