HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

My Boy is fighting in UFC

November 20 against a kid named Dom Dellagatto (spelling might be off) There are 8 fights... nothing televised or anything. Its in Elizabeth NJ. Maybe someone knows him or he's on this board. I cant wait... will be my first fight i see off the tv!!!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    You 'boy' does that mean your son is fighting?.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    You 'boy' does that mean your son is fighting?.
    hahaha no one of my friends!!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Not an actual live UFC event huh, sounds like some of the new stuff they are doing for FOX as FOX will be airing some live fights in the near future.

The name you mention does not ring a bell, he has never fought in any sanctioned organizaton per sherdogs fight finder.

Anyways i hope your "boy" trains hard and makes his debut a success.

radar1234 is offline Member
    arent all ufc events ppv? the next one is ufc 51 in feb.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    hahaha no one of my friends!!
    Sorry about that. Here in Ireland it would mean your son!. ''My boy'' would mean something else entirely

RockSolid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    November 20 against a kid named Dom Dellagatto (spelling might be off) There are 8 fights... nothing televised or anything. Its in Elizabeth NJ. Maybe someone knows him or he's on this board. I cant wait... will be my first fight i see off the tv!!!
    Is it Domonic Dellagatto (Italian Stallion??), if that is Domonic, I belive I know him formally. And if this is taking place in Elizabeth, New Jersey, you bet your ass I will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    Is it Domonic Dellagatto (Italian Stallion??), if that is Domonic, I belive I know him formally. And if this is taking place in Elizabeth, New Jersey, you bet your ass I will be there.
    Thats the name, not sure about the Italian Staalion tho...!! I heard he is a wrestler, maybe a state champ in highschool but only went to a D3 college.

Yeah, the tickets are like 60 for ring side and 40 for rest. Bro, we'll defly meet up!!

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Not an actual live UFC event huh, sounds like some of the new stuff they are doing for FOX as FOX will be airing some live fights in the near future.

The name you mention does not ring a bell, he has never fought in any sanctioned organizaton per sherdogs fight finder.

Anyways i hope your "boy" trains hard and makes his debut a success.
    thanks muri, I guess i went to far with "my boy" b/c i only know him through the gym. Never hung out or seen him fight but i heard he is pretty tough!! The fight is not even in the cage its a reg boxing ring although he told me its for the UFC....

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Sorry about that. Here in Ireland it would mean your son!. ''My boy'' would mean something else entirely
    actaully it was my bad!!! "my boy" can actaully be slang for a friend over here the US of A!!!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    That doesn't sound like a UFC event to me...UFC style maybe but it has to be another sanctioning body hosting the event....

MsHeadBanger is offline Junior Member
    Is your boy the one spamming the mma.tv forum under "thunder delgatto" or something like that? I can tell you your boy isn't fighting in the UFC. He is fighting a MMA match for some other organization. The UFC is always in an octagon, is is pay-per-view. Anyhow, tell your boy I said good luck. It's addicting. I've had 16 fights. Two were pro. (Even though Sherdog says it's 1-2.) lol. He got one of my amatuer fights confused with the same organization.

crazywhiteboy-mma.tv

Is your boy the one spamming the mma.tv forum under "thunder delgatto" or something like that? I can tell you your boy isn't fighting in the UFC. He is fighting a MMA match for some other organization. The UFC is always in an octagon, is is pay-per-view. Anyhow, tell your boy I said good luck. It's addicting. I've had 16 fights. Two were pro. (Even though Sherdog says it's 1-2.) lol. He got one of my amatuer fights confused with the same organization.

crazywhiteboy-mma.tv

crazywhiteboy-mma.tv

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Oh, i see just another amateur that says he is gonna do 'Ultimate Fighting" and does not mean he is fighting in the UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by MsHeadBanger

crazywhiteboy-mma.tv

I'll talk to him again and find out exactly what he is doing. I probably mis-heard him or something. Thanks alot bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by MsHeadBanger

crazywhiteboy-mma.tv
    You were right!! He is fighting in a MMA match.... i believe its called Ring of Combat??.... should be pretty cool!!

My friend lost against a kid named Kevin Molloy (if i remember correctly). Basically, my friend didnt have any experience with wrestling and it showed in the fight. He was also out of shape!! But that $hit was so much fun. Defly will be attending more in the future.

that sucks, how did he lose? was it a ko or a submission what happend....give us some details

Quote Originally Posted by HULK1732
    that sucks, how did he lose? was it a ko or a submission what happend....give us some details

actually he just took a good beating. No KO's or subs. Basically it was a good double, ground and pound clinic if you asked me. He held his own on his feet, got some really good jabs and hooks in, but he didnt have the power to back it up. Could of been from size and/or stamina, which he was lacking in both. The weight was 185, he is naturally around that. His opponent came down from 205. He looked twice his size....

Thread Information