Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Dodged an ass whoopin!

Well i am on my way home for lunch when this dick comes flying up behind me doing 55-60mph in a 35-40mph zone. He rides my ass and quickly swerves over and as he passes i give him the two words that came to my mind "**** YOU"!

This upset him as he slowed down and yelled at me (oh no) and then went ahead and pulled over and as i passed by he threw his hashbrown w/ketchup at my car striking my passenger side window and yelled whatever? who knows? He obviously wanted me to stop so he could beat me up, but being so calm and collected i did not oblige as i would never want to get beaten up outside of the academy.

Anyways, he eventually gets next to me again showing his wonderful knowledge of the english language, i just smiled and asked him if he would like a beating (in portugues)lol but he finally gave up on whoopin my ass and turned off.

As far as calling the cops? I have law enforcement knowledge and all that can be done in that situation is a report and maybe a warning to the dickhead. So not wasting my time with it. I washed his breakfast off my window and just had to laugh, of course it upset me and me hurting him would only result in an assault charge so no thanks.

I must say, if he had hitten me with something i am afraid i would have engadged him in a short scuffle, him getting KTFO!

As it was, i thought i was quite calm, even checked my HR...a calm and collected cat i have become.

Must be the BJJ, Muay Thai, Wrestling i have been doing for 5 years. LOL

Little did the guy know it would not have been a good move to try and fight me, it would have been a bad for him i fear.

Maybe he was just mad because he wasted his breakfast?

Cheers!

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    it sounds like its good that nothing happened. those types of things arent worth it bro

Div1Wrestler is offline Junior Member
    You just don't know? look at Alex Gong. a simple hit and run and now he is gone......

You did the right thing.....

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Div1Wrestler
    You just don't know? look at Alex Gong. a simple hit and run and now he is gone......

You did the right thing.....
    Exactly, that is a perfect example. No one should ever fight (trained or untrained) unless it is absolutly neccesary. If he would have hit me with something instead of my window, it most likely would have ended up bad.

All is well, i am sure i am a pussy to this scumbag, little does he know.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    My friend just got into a traffic scuffle(last week), and he and another guy pulled over. My buddy ended up getting stabbed for it. It is really not worth it and it's good you had the self control. Punks these days do not fight fair.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro,

The sweetest thing about martial arts is that you can get it all out at the gym or dojo which is why these losers get a pass!

MJ

Thread Information